Well, I was initially going to buy all 4 but started having suspicions so pulled out. And I thought in case he was actually genuine it would make me look suspicious as he's just given me his bank details etc. so I bought one instead.

He's already deleted it. But he must have had loads of responses. He could be scamming every one of them.

Well shit. Maybe go post in Musebay about him? All those people would probably see it since they're constantly checking for tickets.

Well, I was initially going to buy all 4 but started having suspicions so pulled out. And I thought in case he was actually genuine it would make me look suspicious as he's just given me his bank details etc. so I bought one instead.

I googled him and found him. May be able to sort this out...

Edit: probably not him after all.

Phew I was going to buy off him but pulled out yesterday as I didn't want to risk buying other than through something like paypal on trading in person. Going to stick to my guns and wait for more tickets to be released or for when prices fall.

Phew I was going to buy off him but pulled out yesterday as I didn't want to risk buying other than through something like paypal on trading in person. Going to stick to my guns and wait for more tickets to be released or for when prices fall.

:yesey: Good man, good name. ;)

:yesey: Good man, good name. ;)

Haha cheers, I study Marine Biology at the University of Southampton and have a general obsession with many things in the sea :p.

Funnily enough this guy seemed more than willing to meet in person though when I asked. And he did seem to put up a very friendly mask too. Said something about interest from Italy but didn't want to sell to them cause it's more effort, wanted to sell as a 4 but was willing to sell 3 to me. Although I didn't email him until 20 minutes after he posted and was very shocked to have been told I would probably get the tickets if I wanted them. Obviously I was probably not the first at all.

Archived