L.

2012.10.18 - Bercy, Paris, France

No, but you should be able to google it. Btw, I see from your sig that you've been there (twice) before - don't you remember? :erm:

I went to the gig in 2009, had a blast. Would really like to go again - got a friend applying for us...fingers crossed. *hopeful*

Yeah, it was awesome in 2006 and in 2009 ! I really hope to have tickets !:D

Yes, I remember how the arena is. But I would like to know if there are different prices for the tiers. That's why I am looking for the seating chart.:)

Yeah, it was awesome in 2006 and in 2009 ! I really hope to have tickets !:D

Yes, I remember how the arena is. But I would like to know if there are different prices for the tiers. That's why I am looking for the seating chart.:)

Here you go: http://www.ticketnet.fr/manifestation/idmanif/260484 It's in French but in the English page, it says nothing about the seating chart. Basically, based on this, you don't get allocated a particular seat when you buy a seated ticket. So if you have a seated ticket, it would be first arrived, first served.

would be great to get a ticket for this venue.. so many bands have recorded shows here including Placebo..

PM me if anyone has a spare

Edited by AloFury

Here you go: http://www.ticketnet.fr/manifestation/idmanif/260484 It's in French but in the English page, it says nothing about the seating chart. Basically, based on this, you don't get allocated a particular seat when you buy a seated ticket. So if you have a seated ticket, it would be first arrived, first served.

Thanks ! I live in France, so a French page is not a problem :LOL:

I'll try to have tickets in the tiers. Waiting for the general sale is risky but I don't see another solution...:(

is there going to be any standing tickets, or is it 'seating only' at this venue?

Floor is standing.

Yep now, only for standing tickets though.

okay thanks, do you know how long this remains open for?

Are these for real and standing?

Yes. You have to print them (if you choose e-ticket). It's an official retailer. I've never bought via their site but the French tour promoter posted this link so they're reliable.

Yes: it says fosse-debout, which means standing. :)

I can speak a little French like Bonjour and Merci or even Merd and more importantly Une biere sil vous plait :D

I now have a Bercy ticket!!!

I can speak a little French like Bonjour and Merci or even Merd and more importantly Une biere sil vous plait :D

I now have a Bercy ticket!!!

Yay! :happy:

You chose the e-ticket, right? So you can print it yourself and don't have to pay lots of money to receive it?

Yay! :happy:

You chose the e-ticket, right? So you can print it yourself and don't have to pay lots of money to receive it?

Yep. I guess you print the email right? Never used an e-ticket before. I am so old school.

i have to wait an hour or two before i can try buy one................ the anxiety is killing me