2012.10.18 - Bercy, Paris, France

L.

Yep. I guess you print the email right? Never used an e-ticket before. I am so old school.

Nah, it was right after you confirmed your order. You had an icon saying "imprimez votre e-ticket". And I've checked on the e-mail, there's no attachment to reprint it, damn. :indiff:

If you send them an e-mail at this address contact@avosbillets.com they should be able to give you another link to print your ticket.If you need any help to contact them, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be happy to help you.

Yes. You have to print them (if you choose e-ticket). It's an official retailer. I've never bought via their site but the French tour promoter posted this link so they're reliable.

Yes they're reliable, I bought tickets before with them

Nah, it was right after you confirmed your order. You had an icon saying "imprimez votre e-ticket". And I've checked on the e-mail, there's no attachment to reprint it, damn. :indiff:

If you send them an e-mail at this address contact@avosbillets.com they should be able to give you another link to print your ticket.If you need any help to contact them, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be happy to help you.

Doh!! Have sent them an email.

"Bonjour, / Hello,

Nous avons le plaisir de vous confirmer que votre commande a bien été enregistrée et nous vous remercions d'avoir utilisé nos services. / Your order has been taken into account and we thank you. "

Does this mean i definitely have tickets? :o

Yes. Now you need to print your ticket (not the mail, but the ticket which you should find if you click on "ma commande" on the e-mail).

Good luck to all those without tickets. My fingers and toes are crossed for you.

I will pray all night long to get just two seating ones :LOL:

Seriously won't sleep till I get my two frickin tix, especially after reading somewhere else on the net that there is a "pre access sale starting at 9 am (french hour)" , which is one long hour ahead of the normal selling hour (10 am here).

Wow I got lucky and got tickets but I have no idea what I bought..... it just said "2 seats" and no details about that :( I really hope it's standing tickets though......

I went back 20 minutes after 10 and it said tickets were unavailable... guess it sold out already!

Hi everybody !

I'm glad I got my ticket. I waited for 1 hour in front of La FNAC. But there is a problem. Despite the fact that I told 3 times to the clerk I wanted standing tickets, this @#!$ sold me seating tickets :mad: :'(.

Si I'm looking for somebody who would be interested to exchange 4 standing tickets (68.50€ each) for 4 seating ticket (free seats, 78.5€ each).

I you know anybody who would be interested, don't hesitate to contact me. FYI, I'm french, living in Lyon, but the exchange could be done in Paris.

Thank you all, and sorry for bothering you with my problems.

Cooly

Archived