2012.10.18 - Bercy, Paris, France

L.

Hello,

I have bought 2 standing tickets for Paris-Bercy.

I would like to change this 2 standing tickets for 2 seats tickets. I will add the financial supplement.

I bought the tickets thanks to the official Muse Member Application, so I will receive them maybe 2 weeks before the show.

PM if you are interested in the transaction.

Cheers !

Bonsoir,

J'ai acheté 2 places en Catégorie 2 (fosse) pour le concert du 18 octobre à Bercy. J'échange ces 2 places contre 2 places en Catégorie 1 (gradins) en y ajoutant évidemment le complément financier.

Pour info, comme j'ai pu acheter ces 2 places via l'application de pré-vente sur Muse.mu, je les recevrai 15 jours avant le concert.

Me contacter par MP, si intéressé.

Merci !

Hi there !

How many of you got seating tix here ?

It was absolutely CRAZY and almost impossible to get just one this past thursday...

I was on two different (french) sites and one of them totally crashed out each time you would try to refresh and get tix...

I managed to get my two seating tix via the other one but it was litterally a matter of seconds, cause right after I purchased it (at 10 01-02 am), I refreshed to see if it was possible to still buy tix and it was telling me "sorry we don't have tix anymore"...

That was faster than ever (for 15000 tix sold) and that was just plain crazy (even more than three years ago).

Well btw, if some of you want to do a "meeting-greeting" to talk together during the queue the day of the gig , why not :happy:

Absolutely gutted :(

Couldn't get any tickets on any of the sites on the homepage and I'm desperate to go as the gig is actually on my bleedin' birthday! I think I had the same problem as plenty of others - the sites said that tickets were available in the section I wanted; but when I'd actually put my order in a message appeared stating that they'd sold out

That did that for me as well and to me the explanation is just "it's a bug from the sites, it's already sold out..." (that was totally the case).

Wish you to get one till the day of the gig comes, Trust me I'm feeling blessed and that it s a legit miracle I managed to get the 2 tix I badly dreamed of at 10 01, I was so excited I could barely enter my visa card number and almost entered a bad number and lost the tix :eek:

You were so lucky !

Actually it's hard to believe that the 15 000 tickets were sold in less than one minute... And unfortunately touts managed to buy a lot of them.

During the 9am presale, was it possible to buy seating tickets ?

You were so lucky !

Actually it's hard to believe that the 15 000 tickets were sold in less than one minute... And unfortunately touts managed to buy a lot of them.

During the 9am presale, was it possible to buy seating tickets ?

It was actually more like 4 min. I was on the page (ticketnet.fr) 10 min before it started just refreshing and refreshing and then at 9:57 I could press buy, I did and I got the tickets.

4 min is still incredibly fast, but a little better maybe?

It was actually more like 4 min. I was on the page (ticketnet.fr) 10 min before it started just refreshing and refreshing and then at 9:57 I could press buy, I did and I got the tickets.

4 min is still incredibly fast, but a little better maybe?

I'm living in Paris (near Bercy itself :happy:) and everything was absolutely "unavailable" at 10 02 am for me.

I just got the proper amount of time to get my two seating tix and at 10 02 am on Carrefour Spectacles while Fnac totally bugged out for long minutes and it was totally impossible (for me and i have a very fast and good connexion and i m typing super fast on a keyboard comp) for me to get any tix from fnac itself...

I think ticketnet (which is the official seller for the Paris Omnisports De Paris Bercy) was the one who could offer the tix the more out of those three since it's the arena itself.

Guys, is there ANYONE so far, who'll be going from NANCY to this gig???

Hey I was just going to ask if someone is going from Strasbourg, it's not far away, but I don't have a car anyway...

@ bellapod : I don't have my ticket yet but start a roll call, I'll follow you as soon as I'm sure to attend the gig. ;)

Just out of interest, how easy / difficult is it to get tickets from touts outside the arena, and what sort of prices could I expect to be paying? I didn't really pay much attention last time as my brother and I had miscalculated the amount of time we spent in the pub over the road beforehand!

Just out of interest, how easy / difficult is it to get tickets from touts outside the arena, and what sort of prices could I expect to be paying? I didn't really pay much attention last time as my brother and I had miscalculated the amount of time we spent in the pub over the road beforehand!

2 years ago touts were selling tickets face value or under face value in front of the Stade de France, but no idea about the last arena tour...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
According to the Bercy website there's a deposit point for bags, cycle helmets and umbrellas. However, I have never used it so I don't know if there's a limit in the size of the luggage.

Thanks anyway... Even worse is that there is no telephone number to call and ask... Even on their FB. I read that helmets, umbrellas etc. MUST be left in a deposit, but I volunteer to leave something:)

Archived