2012.10.18 - Bercy, Paris, France

L.

Yeah turns out, I got seats as well :( if anybody wants to change standing tickets for seats... well contact him first ^^ and then me :p

No shortage of seats, it seems.

Mine says seats as well BUT it also says category 2 which is standing. If you ask me every single ticket is a seat so look at your category and not quantity.

Awh shame :(

Mine also says categorie 1, so I got seats :(

At least we will see the concert. It could have been worst ;)

And according what I can find on Internet, it seems that it's possible to go down to the pit from the seats.

f5? If you're on a kind of waiting screen with a certain time before you get trough at the bottom ,you should just wait and not refresh :)

No, I'm on the regular page, I try to buy the tickets but it tells me there's nothing left even if it's not sold out yet. I guess I should just give up but I don't want to. xD

I was on Fnac and Ticket Net websites at 10 am and it was impossible to get tickets.

At 10:01 it was already sold out. I can't believe it !:(

Exactly the same ! Even if I already have bought mine with the contest on their website, I had tu buy another for my father...

Who's from Rouen here ?

Absolutely gutted :(

Couldn't get any tickets on any of the sites on the homepage and I'm desperate to go as the gig is actually on my bleedin' birthday! I think I had the same problem as plenty of others - the sites said that tickets were available in the section I wanted; but when I'd actually put my order in a message appeared stating that they'd sold out.

Unfortunately, it's no surprise that the usual touts on ebay etc have all got tickets up already as long as you're willing to pay double the face value (although I am sorely tempted I must admit...)

Absolutely gutted :(

Couldn't get any tickets on any of the sites on the homepage and I'm desperate to go as the gig is actually on my bleedin' birthday! I think I had the same problem as plenty of others - the sites said that tickets were available in the section I wanted; but when I'd actually put my order in a message appeared stating that they'd sold out.

Unfortunately, it's no surprise that the usual touts on ebay etc have all got tickets up already as long as you're willing to pay double the face value (although I am sorely tempted I must admit...)

Hey, relax, you'll get the tickets... on eBay there will be sold at face value, no worries... Plus, the closer to the gig, there will be poeple willing to sell/swap etc as they won't be able to go etc. Cheer up:)

Hey, relax, you'll get the tickets... on eBay there will be sold at face value, no worries... Plus, the closer to the gig, there will be poeple willing to sell/swap etc as they won't be able to go etc. Cheer up:)

I'm planning on heading to Paris for my birthday anyway (so anyone going to the gig can feel free to get me a drink to celebrate!), if worst comes to the worst I'll see if there's any tickets on sale *ahem* around Bercy on the evening.

Sorry everyone who didn't get tickets :(

It seems the categorie 1 tickets are indeed with the possibility to stand as well :D

And another girl said she waited in line at a post office, and the cassier told her at 1 minute past 10, there were 300 tickets left in total for Paris :eek:

Pretty much all gigs sold out in record time.

Archived