not as bad as any of your problems but...

I ordered a bunch of stuff a week ago, easter monday (Aus) and still haven't got the dispatched email, which obviously means it just hasn't been dispatched-- anyways I don't quite understand why something can take 2-3 weeks to get somewhere an 18 hour plane-flight away and I REALLY WANT MY STUFFZ

I was lucky enough to be able to order posters :happy: which appeared on the site just as I went to finally place my order. so it has it's ups and downs

also from what you guys are saying i'm gettin a bit worried :(

• 4 weeks later...

Gonna have to do better than this guys.

I've now got the new t-shirt from the US store. It's pretty cool, but the material is really thin... a bit pissy really. Not good enough. Feels like half the thickness of our beloved Continental brand ones.

Last year when received a Muse mug for Christmas there was a bumper sticker inside it. But I crashed my car a few weeks ago and since I'm getting a new car I wanted to order a new bumper sticker but they don't sell them in the shop at all. So do you guys know where I could order a new sticker or do they come with anything you order from the store? Because I don't mind ordering something if I get a sticker. But if there's another place that sells them I would perfer going there since it takes forever to get anything from the Muse store.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, got a few bits delivered from the shop today. Seems it has 'gone foreign'!!

Now comes from Guetersloh, Germany. That'll explain the big rise is postage. Have to think about ordering stuff in the future now we're on big postage-rape! Store, ya may start to lose sales, postage is too expensive.

*edit*

Seem to have got rid of the free delivery option for larger orders. Have clubbed together with others to save postage.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if I was dreaming of the existence of a hoody version of this t-shirt? http://muse.mu/shop/product/260/ladies-explode-jun-sept-10-tour-t-shirt/menu/16/t-shirts/ Cos I could swear I saw one at the LCCC gig, but haven't on the website, men's or women's. Thanks :)

There's a zip hoodie with the artwork on the back instead of the front, maybe you mean that one? :)

Hi, someone can tell me how can i order this t-shirt? I select the L size but after i add it to the basket it appears "bundle ID wasn't recognised."

I woul like to know if someone knows how to solve this. I already tried to contact the shop support but they say that they can't understand in spite of it's written in english...

Sorry for my english.

• 4 months later...

Archived