christoph

Welsh Musers

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

Ahhhhhhh so you live by pontypridd, nantgarw, aberdare area? :happy: I don't live that far from there, but I'm in the Merthyr Tydfil borough. :)

same ere, well Aberfan I live.

I'm a fluent Welshman and proud of it! Language of the heavens, without a shadow of a doubt!

same here, but im not welshman im welshgirl :LOL: actually im only half welsh but still proud :D im fluent in welsh. i was born in porthmadog, really nice place...

I have a question for you guys and I'd really appreciate any help. Does "marwolaeth" tanslate into "death"? Because it's kind of important that I have it absolutely right and I couldn't think of anyone better to ask than, well, someone who is Welsh. Thank you for anyone who helps! It means a lot to me.

I have a question for you guys and I'd really appreciate any help. Does "marwolaeth" tanslate into "death"? Because it's kind of important that I have it absolutely right and I couldn't think of anyone better to ask than, well, someone who is Welsh. Thank you for anyone who helps! It means a lot to me.

Marwolaeth means death, but I guess by now you don't need to know :LOL:

Hi everybody :D

I'm fluent in Welsh, and only just discovered this thread :LOL:

Marwolaeth means death, but I guess by now you don't need to know :LOL:

Hi everybody :D

I'm fluent in Welsh, and only just discovered this thread :LOL:

Haha No, it's still helpful. Thanks a bunch!

Croeso :happy:

what did you need it for?

A paper that was due back in the beginning of May. But it's all good cause I was still curious. :)

I assume Croeso is "you're welcome". Now the question is: how the hell do you pronounce that? lol

Muse need to do a gig in Wales again when they go on their next tour, its unfair they have missed us out on the last couple, not that its stopped me from seeing them, but still! :LOL:

Wow last post on here was 2014 and it was... me!!

I take it there not many active Welsh Muse fans on here anymore??

Referring back to my previous post from 14, they played in Wales again!! Newport on the Psycho tour and it was F**king amazing!!... They just need to come back now, for a similar sort of tour, playing smaller venues.

pfffft

i'm SURE i made a welsh musers thread

Bore da bawb! Rwy'n byw yng Nghymru ond rwyf I ddim Cymraes. Dysgwr ydw i.:D

Wow last post on here was 2014 and it was... me!!

I take it there not many active Welsh Muse fans on here anymore??

Referring back to my previous post from 14, they played in Wales again!! Newport on the Psycho tour and it was F**king amazing!!... They just need to come back now, for a similar sort of tour, playing smaller venues.

I saw them in Newport. I agree! Funking amazing to see them so close up! Now I want them to play the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. I've never been in the stadium and it would be easier to get to than London. Not that I'm complaining when people in other countries have to travel hundreds of miles to see them.