Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

There's a uni at Glamorgan isn't there? you go there? My boyfriend's at Bangor uni at the moment, I'm still in college though, gutted!

Yeah thats where I go. I was gonna try Cardiff or Swansea but decided Glamorgan, theres a new facility in Cardiff associated with Glamorgan Uni opening in 2007 that's doing the course im doing there next year, I wonder if people who are allready on the course have the option to move down to there next year. If so I might just move to Cardiff.

Yeah thats where I go. I was gonna try Cardiff or Swansea but decided Glamorgan, theres a new facility in Cardiff associated with Glamorgan Uni opening in 2007 that's doing the course im doing there next year, I wonder if people who are allready on the course have the option to move down to there next year. If so I might just move to Cardiff.

Ah right, I think you can transfer quite easily, the boyfriend's off to Newcastle in September! A lot of my mates are going to Cardif, they're down there at the moment, seem to be enjoying it, apparantely Swansea's quite expensive to go to. What course are you doing, I was thinking about doing Business management in September.

Ah right, I think you can transfer quite easily, the boyfriend's off to Newcastle in September! A lot of my mates are going to Cardif, they're down there at the moment, seem to be enjoying it, apparantely Swansea's quite expensive to go to. What course are you doing, I was thinking about doing Business management in September.

Cardiff is an amazing place, I'm there pretty much every week. Swansea Uni is probably more expensive because apparently it's one of the best Uni's around here.

Media Technology. I aspire to work in Movies/TV, If I have enough money I might go on and do film studies in Uni after my Media Technology course finishes.

Cardiff is an amazing place, I'm there pretty much every week. Swansea Uni is probably more expensive because apparently it's one of the best Uni's around here.

Media Technology. I aspire to work in Movies/TV, If I have enough money I might go on and do film studies in Uni after my Media Technology course finishes.

I've never been to Cardiff before, I'm off down there in November to visit my mates, I can't wait, should be a good laugh!

Ah, I started doing Media for A/S level, I dropped it cos I wasn't really confident enough or comfortable doing the more practical side of it, like handling the camera and stuff.

I've never been to Cardiff before, I'm off down there in November to visit my mates, I can't wait, should be a good laugh!

Ah, I started doing Media for A/S level, I dropped it cos I wasn't really confident enough or comfortable doing the more practical side of it, like handling the camera and stuff.

When you goto Cardiff, make sure you goto the nightlife place, it's like a strip of road of bars/clubs and then another one near it with more bars and what not, oh and be sure to check out the panpipe players, they are badass. I got 2 amazing gigs to goto in November in Cardiff. Tool and Muse :happy:

When you goto Cardiff, make sure you goto the nightlife place, it's like a strip of road of bars/clubs and then another one near it with more bars and what not, oh and be sure to check out the panpipe players, they are badass. I got 2 amazing gigs to goto in November in Cardiff. Tool and Muse :happy:

Ooh, I'm going to see Muse too, but in Manchester! Can't wait! I should've gone to Cardiff to see 'em really, cos loads more of my mates are going to see them then, I didn't find out that 'til after I'd booked the tickets, ah well!

Ooh, I'm going to see Muse too, but in Manchester! Can't wait! I should've gone to Cardiff to see 'em really, cos loads more of my mates are going to see them then, I didn't find out that 'til after I'd booked the tickets, ah well!

They sold out pretty quick, a few of my friends wanted to get tickets but couldn't. Only 3 of us managed to get tickets in time.

Hello Jess, WELSH!!!!!

What did she get a degree in?

Woo! :D

My mum done a Multi Disipline Program (or combined studies I think it was known previously) and I think it was in Psycology, Sociology, Philosophy, Astromany and Human Geography (I think that's how you spell them, LOL! :LOL: )

What are you studying? :D

Woo! :D

My mum done a Multi Disipline Program (or combined studies I think it was known previously) and I think it was in Psycology, Sociology, Philosophy, Astromany and Human Geography (I think that's how you spell them, LOL! :LOL: )

What are you studying? :D

Some cool subjects in that list, especially Psychology, Philosophy and Astronomy.

I'm studying Media Technology.

They sold out pretty quick, a few of my friends wanted to get tickets but couldn't. Only 3 of us managed to get tickets in time.

I got my tickets about 9:01am from the pre sale... :LOL: (I really wanted to make sure I got them! :LOL: ) but they haven't arrived yet... :( then again it said a week before the concert is when they'll most likey to send them out so at least I'll have them :happy:

I got my tickets about 9:01am from the pre sale... :LOL: (I really wanted to make sure I got them! :LOL: ) but they haven't arrived yet... :( then again it said a week before the concert is when they'll most likey to send them out so at least I'll have them :happy:

Yeah apparently a few people haven't had their tickets from the pre-sale yet, you'll all get them eventually.

I was on ticketmaster at 8:59pm lol. Tickets went on sale at 9am and I got them. I even went into work late :/ but it wasn't proper work, they said they would be flexible with me, I had to do it back then cuz I was on jobseekers allowance and was on this crappy scheme thing in Abercynon they send you to, where they basically make you be bored as hell and look for work. But I was starting Uni real soon so I couldn't find a full time job, cuz I woulda had to quit it in like 2 months, so they gave me a crap day job. I quit it once Uni was near.

Yeah apparently a few people haven't had their tickets from the pre-sale yet, you'll all get them eventually.

I was on ticketmaster at 8:59pm lol. Tickets went on sale at 9am and I got them. I even went into work late :/ but it wasn't proper work, they said they would be flexible with me, I had to do it back then cuz I was on jobseekers allowance and was on this crappy scheme thing in Abercynon they send you to, where they basically make you be bored as hell and look for work. But I was starting Uni real soon so I couldn't find a full time job, cuz I woulda had to quit it in like 2 months, so they gave me a crap day job. I quit it once Uni was near.

Awwwww! :(

What job are you hoping to pursue as a career once you've left uni? :happy: The boring day jobs are so annoying... Uni is so much better :D

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived