Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

Eurgh I hate my Welsh teacher this year. "Siaridais i!!!" You don't have to shout the answers!

I wish I knew some welsh. What's the welsh for train station?..it's the only word I knew and I've forgotten it.

I went to wales about a month ago to see my Grandma in Bridgend. Drove there from the south east of england and back again in one day. Tiring stuff...had to watch "Strictly come dancing" there as well, which meant we got home even later. Apparently it would have been "rude" to leave in it...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There!

Sorry I didn't translate what I said.. :$:LOL:

Translated:

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the welsh topic! please post anything you like in welsh as it is a beautiful language and it would be great to see if anyone else can speak it! (I'm not fluent though!)

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi There!

Sorry I didn't translate what I said.. :$:LOL:

Translated:

Hi everybody!

Welcome to the welsh topic! please post anything you like in welsh as it is a beautiful language and it would be great to see if anyone else can speak it! (I'm not fluent though!)

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hah it's ok. I understood some of it. I'm not fluent as I've only been learning the language for the last 4 years. Although I was born here I went to an English primary school. Where you from?

Hey there! :D

I'm not fluent either, I started learning welsh when I went to comprehensive (4 years ago too! :D) and I also went to a english speaking primary school. I'm from Bedlinog, which is a small village in the valleys, do you know where it is? :D Is Beaumaris in North Wales? I love North wales loads, very beautiful place... :happy:

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

helo

ITS SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWED..for a bit..

what was it again...byrw glaw? no thats rain.. heulog or something?! when you finish your complusory lessons in school you tend to forget a lot!:( though my teacher is trying to turn me into a nationalist :rolleyes:

i live in north wales.. yep it pretty cool but a pain in the ass for gigs or anything that you actually want to do when your 18! hence uni in leeds *i think* is where im off to soon!!!!

hwyl!

Hi there Loopy Clo! :D:D

Hihi, snowing I think is Byrw eira... :D Wow, north Wales is great but is a pain when you want to go to gigs.... luckily, I live near Cardiff and Newport so gigs isn't really a problem! :D Hope it goes well for you in Leeds!! :D What's your name lovely? :D:D

Hwyl fawr!! :happy:

Jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 5 weeks later...

Just when i though "typical welsh weather" (*you know what i mean) was clearing up and you could actually walk outside and see the sky, it bloody well downpours,and cause frizzy hair for like days and days....zzz

Probably miss the damm rain when i move too!!?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived