Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

• 3 weeks later...

In denbighshire in a lil town called Ruthin...

not brill 4 a sat night because u normally get groped my *ahem farmers who r 30 odd...*shudders...

still me n my mates seem2 hav a kinda good time...

CRAP music thou..plz i neeeeeeeeeeed a slightly decent club round ere!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi There!

I'm new to the board. I'm glad to join all you lovely people who have such good taste music! I myself have supported Muse for many years and I love all the albums. Their music inspires me to songwrite. I've written a few songs and have just started composing my own music. I play the piano and I am teaching myself to play the guitar.

I am welsh and I do speak a fair bit of the language. Here's the longest sentance I know.....

Cymraeg(welsh): Fy hoff grwp ydy Muse achos mae nhw'n fendigedig a mae brif ganywr Matthew Bellamy yn Ardderchog yn perfformio a mae e'n o athrylith!

Saesneg (english): My favourite group is Muse because they are brilliant and the lead singer Matthew Bellamy is excellent at perfoming and he is a genius!

I'm looking forward to speak to you all!

:D

:happy: Ar dwi yn byw yn Beaumaris ar mae Beaumaris yn pwnning. Next time you're down here Rhian. me, you and Styx will meet :happy:

:happy: It'll make a welcome change to sitting in Uncle David's siop cigydd being shouted at by Auntie Anne for not speaking enough welsh :LOL:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived