Assassin (Debased Mason's Grog)

Jazzthief

Was there a pro shot recording of all of Earl's Court 2004? Because I think that might be one of the best concerts they have had. 100x Better than Glasto 2004

Just the 4 songs released so far. There was (and still is) a petition to get the band to release it. They went for Glasto instead for the Absolution Tour DVD. I heard something about them saying the footage for Earl's Court was shit or something. No confirmation on that though.

Just the 4 songs released so far. There was (and still is) a petition to get the band to release it. They went for Glasto instead for the Absolution Tour DVD. I heard something about them saying the footage for Earl's Court was shit or something. No confirmation on that though.

Within those four are you counting The Small Print twice? because the one from the first night (?) that ends with township rebellion riff I can only find in about 240p (is what youtube says buts it closer to 24)

Within those four are you counting The Small Print twice? because the one from the first night (?) that ends with township rebellion riff I can only find in about 240p (is what youtube says buts it closer to 24)

I'm talking about the second night. From day 2 there's recordings of Stockholm, Small Print, B&H, and RBS.

From the first night I think it's only that Small Print (which I can't find outside YouTube) and Hysteria (which is available on the Muse site)

I'm talking about the second night. From day 2 there's recordings of Stockholm, Small Print, B&H, and RBS.

From the first night I think it's only that Small Print (which I can't find outside YouTube) and Hysteria (which is available on the Muse site)

OH ya I forgot about RBS. Did they release B&H, RBS and TSP (First Night)? If they didn't how did they wind up on youtube?

OH ya I forgot about RBS. Did they release B&H, RBS and TSP (First Night)? If they didn't how did they wind up on youtube?

I think they were released as downloads from the Muse site back then. Obviously only Hysteria (first night) remains. You can find the other day 2 videos on muselive with some searching.

Olly and I tried to get the pro shot video of the IoW Assassin from management but Muse were having none of it :LOL:

Such a shame :( although the assassin that was released part of the resistance week thing was meant to be a compromise. Epic but still no IOWF

Such a shame :( although the assassin that was released part of the resistance week thing was meant to be a compromise. Epic but still no IOWF

Did that one has a messed up bass though or something? :LOL: I can't think what was so wrong with the IoW that Matt didn't want it out there.

Did that one has a messed up bass though or something? :LOL: I can't think what was so wrong with the IoW that Matt didn't want it out there.

Well oooobviously they're saving it for the Ultimate Live DVD for when their career comes to an end and they want to release a package featuring all their greatest live performances

:supersad:

Dunno all I remember is that some videos are cut cause they look bad. Not sure if it applied to this...

Archived