james90

3 months! :ninja:

is that how long they've suspended you for? seems a bit harsh, considering it's just a picture of a guitar

mine should be done around christmas time. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave the back natural like the works sunburst, but tinted slightly. I think it would be a slightly better match since it's mahogany

a bit like this to give you an idea

SAM_0931.jpg

I tell you what i'd like james. Clear black on the quilt, super high gloss, black binding and then clear on the back and sides. Maybe even satin on the back and sides so the top really popped. Could look really good!

Great shot of #001 by the way.

I tell you what i'd like james. Clear black on the quilt, super high gloss, black binding and then clear on the back and sides. Maybe even satin on the back and sides so the top really popped. Could look really good!

Great shot of #001 by the way.

thx

That sounds interesting, but I'm having trouble picturing it! might try editing a picture of 005, but have this for now

mockup.jpg

it'll probably end up looking a bit like that

I lent my blowing up to a buddy of mine. I want it back now :( What do you make of it?

Not sure if I should be feeling sorry for you or your buddy. HE MIGHT BLOW SOMETHING UP

and I haven't really tried it, but I've blowing up a cheap GFS practice amp. wasn't really interesting as the speaker is so tiny in that and it sounds horrible anyway!

this thing has a lot of boost for sure...need to do it to some pedals tomorrow.

Not sure if I should be feeling sorry for you or your buddy. HE MIGHT BLOW SOMETHING UP

and I haven't really tried it, but I've blowing up a cheap GFS practice amp. wasn't really interesting as the speaker is so tiny in that and it sounds horrible anyway!

this thing has a lot of boost for sure...need to do it to some pedals tomorrow.

Really interested to hear how this goes...

I remember when I plugged my bass amp into a PC speaker and blew it up by plugging my bass in

can't find a picture small enough but I mean one of those tiny speakers inside the case of your PC. I thought it'd be funny but it doesn't work without the pic. You get my pathetic ramblings though...

is that how long they've suspended you for? seems a bit harsh, considering it's just a picture of a guitar

I wouldn't be surprised, haha! Nah, Christmas is Tim's unofficial deadline for it...Early January at the latest though, so either works for me...

I'm not even sure what I should do first. SO MANY CHOICES.

I'll make some sound clips too... even though i pwned my soundcloud account to make it die :facepalm: obviously

When is this elliott lad supposed arrive?

wOLcOyuJPOo

get that one too.

DO EVERYTHING

Elliott shouldn't be done until December at the earliest.

Totally also want a Raven :awesome: