james90

Thanks

I sold that a while back - seemed a bit too nice to have on a board and having the finish chip after a while

Don't tell that to the new owner though :ninja:

Hopefully I'll have pictures of the "completed" board tomorrow

and yeah, but I'm not really a fan of having the built in FF. If I had a choice, I'd only have it in the DL-1 (just because the original did)

I think the built in FF can be fun to make squeals.:D

However it may be limited because you don't have an easy access to all the settings. I have never tried a built in FF though.

Where are power supplies on your pedalboard ?

I think the built in FF can be fun to make squeals.:D

However it may be limited because you don't have an easy access to all the settings. I have never tried a built in FF though.

Where are power supplies on your pedalboard ?

Yeah, that's the main reason I'd prefer to have it on a pedalboard. That and because it probably affects the guitar itself a little when you remove all the wood.

I have a power bank under the upper level on the board. Works nicely, although the whammy power supply doesn't fit under there too well.

I'll get some more pictures shortly - still waiting for my pedal (it's a delay in case you lot haven't guessed)

pedalboard completed :awesome: for now...

pedalboard.jpg

pedalboard_2.jpg

Does Jim approve? the delay has a dotted eighth setting if that makes a difference :pope:

edit:

for fucks sake... I'm doing something wrong, I sound like Andy Summers and not the edge

Not that that's a bad thing, but still :facepalm:

Edited by james90

Sounds like you could use a TimeLine....

Can it the edge?

I probably just have the flashback set wrong...even though it has a dotted eighth setting, which should make it a lot easier :facepalm:

awesome :)

I think I will buy another one to change the pickups and have a different sound...But I want a parker fly deluxe too...

yes, the old equalizer, it's very cheap, but shredmaster + dod eq sounds very good, but I will change it.

nice, i bought another one of them not long ago, but i think the one i sold you was a bit nicer.

maybe check out a DC plus as well. they have slightly more modern sounding pickups and a few other differences.

I think this is actually a DC plus, though musewiki lists it as a lite...the flame top and full size inlays are what give it away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghLbiRfH3Cw

Edited by james90

Hello guys :) greetings,

I'm Archie from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a bass player and a big fan of Christopher Wolstenholme :D

I currently using a Pedulla Rapture RB4 Candy Red (Custom Made), a Fender Jazz Bass '75 American Vintage, and a Rickenbacker 4001 Fireglo (Custom Made)

and also here's my current pedalboard :

primarypedalboard.jpg

TC Polytune - Custom Blender - Boss OC2 - Aphex Bass Xciter - Boss LS2 - Human Gear Animato - EHX Russian Big Muff Pi - line6 FM4 - Boss DD3 - Aguilar Tonehammer Preamp/DI - MXR DC Brick Power Supply

here's the link to my band's reverbnation page (if you don't mind listening to it :p) :

cheers :D