james90

If he uses that for his floor boards imagine what woods his guitars are made of! If that was my floor there wouldn't be a day that went by without cock-splinters.

dat distressed/burnt out look gives me plank in the pants fo sho. When did this floor fetish begin chedda? Do they have to be straight planks or are zig-zaggy patterns welcome too?

I wish I had never heard that perfect E5 :( all other E5s sound wrong now.

oh my god....THAT FUCKER. I can't spell his name so google isnt returning anything of interest, but what is he up to now? #kitandtabhalloffame

oh my god....THAT FUCKER. I can't spell his name so google isnt returning anything of interest, but what is he up to now? #kitandtabhalloffame

valentin selezynov :ninja:

Nice

287d1264281174t-torino-red-affinity-strat-squiertorinoredaffinity_01-jpg

My Squier Strat. Upgraded from a shitty Westfield :)

I've bought many guitars over the last 7 years, and the Squier Strat (my first) has been the most sturdy, and best value for money...it's in pieces now, but... :(

valentin selezynov :ninja:

You are definitely not a real person, but some sort of internet machine.

I've bought many guitars over the last 7 years, and the Squier Strat (my first) has been the most sturdy, and best value for money...it's in pieces now, but... :(

shhh I still have access to the board wiki :ninja:

2z6uq69.jpg

Banned for being a slanderous twat with less grasp of reality than a newborn child Valentin joined the board in the summer of 2008, and immediately proceeded to insult man, woman, child, beast and Ryan. A former Scientologist, Valentin left the cult after deciding that Scientology just wasn't messed up enough for him. As a result, Valentin created the cult, Valentykyo, based around the moon, Valentin essentially being god, and the world flooding in 2012. The boardies were so amazed by his incredible outlook and his bizarre religion that they told him to GTFO; at which he donned his eyeliner and bitched about it on youtube. In an attempt to stop the ridicule, Valentin decided to try and win over the notorious K&T.

He failed.

Miserably.

He is also illiterate and probably only has the intellect of a 10 year old. Highly immature child that was abused at a younger age. Someone in his family touched him, and since then he's being projecting his problems on to others. He probably hates himself, and tries to convince himself otherwise but using material objects to justify his existence.

Valentin decided that declaring preternatural musical ability was the way to win over K&T, which it would have been... had Valentin's idea of musical genius not been the playing of the "perfect" E5 powerchord and playing "Plug In Baby" behind his head. Other moments of glory include a clip where he draws a perfect circle or at least, that's what he wanted us to believe. Val's only decent moment was this awesome quote:

I drive a nice car, does that really make me a bad person?

No, it doesn't.

It actually makes me a pretty awesome person.

Valentin is currently perma-banned from muse.mu and muselive.

Val proved himself to be even more stupid than anyone ever imagined by trying to vandalize the board wiki, totally forgetting that any "mindless dolt" can revert edits.

and is it literally in pieces or just disassembled? i hope it didn't end up like haze's old squier YES I REMEMBER THAT TOO

BHMu0ammQsU

5:42

Edited by james90

What kinda Squier was it?

shhh I still have access to the board wiki :ninja:

2z6uq69.jpg

Banned for being a slanderous twat with less grasp of reality than a newborn child Valentin joined the board in the summer of 2008, and immediately proceeded to insult man, woman, child, beast and Ryan. A former Scientologist, Valentin left the cult after deciding that Scientology just wasn't messed up enough for him. As a result, Valentin created the cult, Valentykyo, based around the moon, Valentin essentially being god, and the world flooding in 2012. The boardies were so amazed by his incredible outlook and his bizarre religion that they told him to GTFO; at which he donned his eyeliner and bitched about it on youtube. In an attempt to stop the ridicule, Valentin decided to try and win over the notorious K&T.

He failed.

Miserably.

He is also illiterate and probably only has the intellect of a 10 year old. Highly immature child that was abused at a younger age. Someone in his family touched him, and since then he's being projecting his problems on to others. He probably hates himself, and tries to convince himself otherwise but using material objects to justify his existence.

Valentin decided that declaring preternatural musical ability was the way to win over K&T, which it would have been... had Valentin's idea of musical genius not been the playing of the "perfect" E5 powerchord and playing "Plug In Baby" behind his head. Other moments of glory include a clip where he draws a perfect circle or at least, that's what he wanted us to believe. Val's only decent moment was this awesome quote:

I drive a nice car, does that really make me a bad person?

No, it doesn't.

It actually makes me a pretty awesome person.

Valentin is currently perma-banned from muse.mu and muselive.

Val proved himself to be even more stupid than anyone ever imagined by trying to vandalize the board wiki, totally forgetting that any "mindless dolt" can revert edits.

and is it literally in pieces or just disassembled? i hope it didn't end up like haze's old squier YES I REMEMBER THAT TOO

BHMu0ammQsU

5:42

You lucky bastard having access to the wiki!

A former Scientologist, Valentin left the cult after deciding that Scientology just wasn't messed up enough for him.

:chuckle:

I'm no longer a Muse fan, but this is surely the bestest board on the interwebs, no?

Haze went truly H.A.M in that video. It's mostly disassembled, but a little tale as to why...

My family had this large frame full of Liverpool F.C old memorabilia (football [that's soccer to you Jamz90] shirts, caps and the like covered in signatures by old and past players/some current at the time ones etc). The Squier was underneath it, and one day, the heavy frame just...fell. I couldn't really give two shits about football, so I didn't mind about the frame, but the guitar...The finish was ruined, some large chips to the body/neck etc. I took it apart as a summer project, sanded it down, and wanted to perhaps put a legit Fender neck or a blank-named knock off Weezer style one, but never got round to it.

After a little while, I just thought "fuck that shit" and bought shit £300 guitars each year for the next 4 years.

THIS COOL STORY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY JJ™.

What kinda Squier was it?

Affinity Squier with the greatest neck ever and in a sexy blue finish. A.K.A The best Squier ever produced. I've played many a Squier, but that was the finest Squier for sure. May it rest in piece(s).

EDIT: From Selezysluts Tumblr:

I took my 12 year old brother and 16 year old sister to see The Dark Knight Rises this morning, but was kicked out of the screening.

He should have shown the staff his perfect E5 to get dem special internet celebrity privileges.

Edited by JJ

From Selezysluts Tumblr:

He should have shown the staff his perfect E5 to get dem special internet celebrity privileges.

It reminds me of this

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=4584844#post4584844

JJ, what guitars are you playing now? the spalted maple tele?

and YES, you should refinish it in sonic blue with a new neck and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

the black tape for the VH look is optional of course :ninja:

I think Say It Aint So might just be the greatest song ever. Not taken any snaps with my DSLR lately so I'll show off the guitars later. For now however...

SHITPHONESNAPS:

Guitar numero 1, Fender Spalted Maple Telecaster HH, missing an E string because fuck the police.

[spoiler=DAT UNIQUE FINISH]Tlezf.jpg?1

[spoiler=DAT THIN BODY + BACK FINISH]jpZwG.jpg?1

EDIT:

Eloctroc gutors

21YoE.jpg

Omps aund poddulz

HeDlm.jpg

Only really play the Sheraton and the Acoustic these days. Need to bring some more pedals over to this house (Lacking in Muff, obviously). The Sheraton needs new strings and setting up badly. Unfortunately, I am not Texan, nor rich.

Edited by JJ
MOOOORRR POCCTUUUREES

have you written a comparison of the two anywhere James?

nah not yet, just that the madarozzo is a hell of a lot better in every way :(

the londaxe is really a novelty item. though it does play and sound a little better than the last one I had for whatever reason.

NEIL

apparently my repair didn't work (although it's a big improvement - am pro lutheir now?) so have some pictures

IMG_0984.jpg

no inappropriate enough?...

IMG_0982.jpg

That bottom pic + ruler = BFF :LOL:

white 3d printed, maple core, voronoi patterned F hole, ibanez gibralter bridge, 2 x p90s, Moses graphite neck. That would be my instinct.