Oh deary me. Might listen to that, not sure if it's worth staying up for.

Doubt it, especially as usually the tranlastion of an interview is made over the voice of the interviewee. So you wopuld probably not understand a single thing, unless you understand French.

Doubt it, especially as usually the tranlastion of an interview is made over the voice of the interviewee. So you wopuld probably not understand a single thing, unless you understand French.

Oh... I know a fair bit, but not to the extent that I could understand a conversation like that. I shan't fuss.

Have a nice day. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

Back again. Can't believe two hours just passed by like that. The actual songs sounded really good, I just wished (as does everyone else) that there were more songs! I admit having a better time on this thread complaining about Adele and the French man "freaking out" than actually listening to Muse :chuckle:

EDIT: This thread went from 70 viewers to 7!

Can someone fill me in on what was broadcast

Here you go! :happy:

New Born

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

HOTRS+ Time is Running Out

MWAH+ Knights of Cydonia

Undisclosed Desires

Plug in Baby

So basically, they lied? They guaranteed the full set and even boasted about being better than the BBC, didn't they? :mad:

So basically, they lied? They guaranteed the full set and even boasted about being better than the BBC, didn't they? :mad:

Pretty much.

I swear - anyone who whinges about not hearing the full thing later will go in the mod bad books!

:awesome:

Le Grille!

What the hell is that?