Couldn't see a thread about this anywhere. Odd, thought this news would have been up here somewhere already.

But yeah, apparently OUI FM are going to broadcast the whole Reading Set. Bullshit or not, i don't know yet but i'll be tuning in anyhow. Sunday evening at some point.

http://www.ouifm.fr/muse-live-at-reading-festival

Edited by Niall

I wouldn't get my expectations too high sadly: I heard one of the radio djs of OUI FM two days ago saying that they will broadcast what they've been given. Which means we'll very likely only get what the BBC got.

Yeah I'm suspicious...where does the claim of the entirely set come from? I mean it says the program is two hours long including interviews so there'd be no room for it.

I think the claim comes from the fact that the djs themselves are quite ambiguous. Sometimes, they give the impression that they will be broadcasting the whole set. But I seriously doubt it.

I doubt it will be the full Reading set more likely the full BBC broadcast.

I had a quick look on the facebook page of the show that will broadcast it: nowhere do they mention it will be entirely played.

Anyway, I imagine someone will record it. (I would if I knew how to do it from my crappy unreliable computer or my iPod)

We've been discussing this in the Reading DVD thread because if they do broadcast any unreleased tracks im going to dub it over the existing DVD audio.

On the news page someone asked how they managed to get the full set, to which they replied "because we're very cool".

I still, am doubtful though, so we'll see.

a few stupid questions. We are still an hour behind France aren't we so it will be on at 7pm for us yes? Also on the oui site there's various channels to tune into. I take on http://www.ouifm.fr/nous-ecouter/webradio its on the 'rock radio'?

Dont wanna miss it!

The show starts at 7 pm French time but Muse's performance at Reading should be played at 8 pm French time, which is 7 pm GMT.

On the link you posted, you'll have to click on the "écoutez en direct" icon at the top left of the page to listen to the show. It will be broadcasted on the main station OUÏ FM, which will open automatically when you click on this icon (you don't need to bother about the other Ouï FM stations: alternatif, collector, blues or indé).

Remember that today's the day. Lower your expectations and you won't be disappointed. :happy:

I swear - anyone who whinges about not hearing the full thing later will go in the mod bad books!

Its about another 3 hours yet i think

Wasn't it supposed to start at 7pm French time? I'm ahead of the french by 1h. So it mean that 1h and 14mins not 3h. (Lol, at me miscalculating at the previous post :D) Corresct me if I'm wrong :)

merci!

You're very welcome. :happy:

I swear - anyone who whinges about not hearing the full thing later will go in the mod bad books!

:LOL:

Well, we could be entitled to complain as I actually heard an advert on their station yesterday saying they would broadcast the gig entirely. So technically, it's not exactly like the BBC case. :p

Don't worry: I won't complain. ;)

Edit:

Wasn't it supposed to start at 7pm French time? I'm ahead of the french by 1h. So it mean that 1h and 14mins not 3h. (Lol, at me miscalculating at the previous post :D) Corresct me if I'm wrong :)

It's 6.06 pm here. So the gig should be broadcasted in a little less than 2 hours. (8 pm French time ; 7 pm UK time)

Well, we could be entitled to complain as I actually heard an advert on their station yesterday saying they would broadcast the gig entirely. So technically, it's not exactly like the BBC case. :p

)

Interesting

Oh and for those of you who have an iPod Touch/iPhone and who have problems with the buffering on the internet, you could try to download the OUI FM application (it's free). I don't know if it's available outside of France, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

If I knew how to do it and could trust my computer, I would have done it. :(

Aah, same.

I think ive said it about five times :p yeah i am

Sorry, sorry!