Good fucking Lord, that is slick.

Would I be wrong to sell my Goldtop and buy that? Hmm... :erm:

Only a gibson® is good enough™

No, not at all - this even has a REAL rosewood fretboard (unless he used ebony or something else that is).

Looks great hooglebug, and I like that you're leaving the back natural. Really interested in seeing the finish on the burst as well.

Only a gibson® is good enough™

Ha, I had a friend round this morning, and as I still have the Gibson box from the MB-1 in my room, I had to go through the "Is that a real Gibson?" questions. I patiently linked them to the Music Radar demo and let them figure it out themselves.

Looking better every day, you got the finish just about spot on.

If you're going to do any more of these LP style guitars with the pickguard, are you going to move the volume knob? Just that it looks really awkward being so close to the edge of the pickguard, and you can tell that the pickguard was added as an after thought. And also the lowest knob as well, which just looks far too far away anyway.

But yeah I know I keep banging on about the knobs, I just think with such a nice looking guitar its the little things like that which would put off myself and potential customers, so dont just think I'm being a nob, guitar still looks nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived