Own a piece of The Resistance era (signed Matt Bellamy flashing glasses)

L.

One thing that The Resistance Tour will be remembered for is the blue flashing glasses adorned by Matt Bellamy during Uprising, which got thrown into the crowd each night.

Now YOU can get your hands on this piece of surreal experience - the blue glasses that were worn by Matt Bellamy and thrown during the 12th November gig at the famed London O2 arena.

The glasses have been signed by Matt Bellamy and are sold on ebay and all the proceeds will go to The Helen Foundation http://www.thehelenfoundation.org.uk/

So start bidding and help raise money for this wonderful organisation so they can continue to help young talented people to "Dare To Dream"

Link to the Ebay auction: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130569958853?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESCX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

302745_242387565800238_114823281890001_645682_6895792_n.jpg

Cool auction. Not that I could afford it. Good cause too. Was that the first time he wore the glasses? Or the last time he didn't throw them?

EDIT: I'm reading it wrong - this is a fan arranged auction and he did throw them? If everyone auctioned their glasses a fair bit could be raised couldn't it. :D

I was there too. :)

Cool auction. Not that I could afford it. Good cause too. Was that the first time he wore the glasses? Or the last time he didn't throw them?

EDIT: I'm reading it wrong - this is a fan arranged auction and he did throw them? If everyone auctioned their glasses a fair bit could be raised couldn't it. :D

I was there too. :)

Basically those are the glasses that Matt wore at the London O2 gig on 12th November 2009, the person who caught the glasses at the gig has given them to The Helen Foundation which got them signed by Matt and the auction is being organised and run by The Helen Foundation themselves.

Basically those are the glasses that Matt wore at the London O2 gig on 12th November 2009, the person who caught the glasses at the gig has given them to The Helen Foundation which got them signed by Matt and the auction is being organised and run by The Helen Foundation themselves.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining. It sounds like it was a really good idea. Good luck to anyone bidding but I hope the bidders are very rich. :D

damn too expensive for me, can i get bid on the photo of olly wearing them if he signs it?

From the moment the money goes to The Helen Foundation it's a deal... I can get it signed by the man himself on saturday.

How much do you offer for it?

Archived