Dom H. to play first Vicky Cryer gig - LA, July 15

Furygirl

July 15th is the night they're closing i-405 for several days, leading to massive chaos in the city of LA in which nobody is able to drive the entire weekend. It is a 3-day period where I had fully intended on going nowhere down there.

This had better be worth every ounce of pain if I get a ticket.

July 15th is the night they're closing i-405 for several days, leading to massive chaos in the city of LA in which nobody is able to drive the entire weekend. It is a 3-day period where I had fully intended on going nowhere down there.

This had better be worth every ounce of pain if I get a ticket.

Aren't they only closing it in a specific area? And you don't even need the 405 to get to Silverlake. Pretty sure you just stay on the 5 no?

Aren't they only closing it in a specific area? And you don't even need the 405 to get to Silverlake. Pretty sure you just stay on the 5 no?

You can take 101 or 5. The venue is lodged halfway between. But 405 traffic will be re-routed to one of those two (more likely the 101). I happen to work off the 5 a little farther north, so if I end up working that day, it may save some driving pain.

You can take 101 or 5. The venue is lodged halfway between. But 405 traffic will be re-routed to one of those two (more likely the 101). I happen to work off the 5 a little farther north, so if I end up working that day, it may save some driving pain.

Yeah the 101 is always hell though. Same with the 5, but at least it's a bigger so it won't be as bad.

I can already confirm that my birthday is going to suck this year.

Like the song says, I really wanna be in LA. :(

Oh, I like Louis XIV. Looks like I'm the only one here who does :LOL: Are they going to have two drummers then, what with there being Dom and Carapetis? Sounds interesting.

You changed your sig! <3

I can already confirm that my birthday is going to suck this year.

Like the song says, I really wanna be in LA. :(

You changed your sig! <3

:LOL: I really wanna be in LA :dance: And yeah, I wanted a sig pic that would let other things fit in my sig, but it didn't work, and I like the picture, so I can't be bothered changing it again, But thanks! :)

Jesse Hughes ftw! :D

Seriously though, LA is going to have so many awesome gigs in July.

:yesey: And yeah, I know, this and LA Rising alone is enough to make me want to take a trip over there. But I'd need spare money to do that, and I definitely don't have any of that. :LOL:

:yesey: And yeah, I know, this and LA Rising alone is enough to make me want to take a trip over there. But I'd need spare money to do that, and I definitely don't have any of that. :LOL:

Don't forget Queens Of The Stone Age playing in Pomona on the 25th. That's not exactly LA but still.

Can I be rich right now, please?

Back on topic, I hope some Musers will be at that gig and film a bit. I'm quite curious to hear how it's going to sound.

Archived