Dom H. to play first Vicky Cryer gig - LA, July 15

Furygirl

• 3 weeks later...
I got some pictures and only one full video. Will work on getting stuff up soon. Ive had about three hours of sleep.

Oh okay, no rush. Will be nice to see though. :)

I couldn't get in to the gig but it was worth standing outside for hours seeing as how I got to hang out with awesome musers and oh meeting dom.

Shame you missed the gig, but you're pretty lucky to meet Dom. Did he enjoy it? :)

I'm just going to re-post what I put on facebook. Met Dom yesterday and hung out with him for at least 30 minutes total yesterday. :LOL: I felt bad for the man. Lol. But here's some info I got.

LA Rising information: He said the set would be more of a 'metal fest' this time around. Lol. So, definitely more of the heavier songs. Also, we will be getting some OoS goodies. He seems REALLY excited about the show.

He didn't really say much on Lollapalooza or Indy. :/ But I know Megalomania will be played at a few US shows. :)

We asked and begged for some Dead Star action. Lol. Reading/Leeds, you are lucky folk. He said that they will probably pull this one out for the shows over there, but he's not sure about over here. :(

We also talked a bit about the Resistance DVD. He said it was going to be something on the internet. Different shows such as Paris, Milan, and a few arena shows here and there. Not much knowledge about what it all contains, but we got some info on that. No release date either. :/

Now, we talked about setlists. LOL. We asked who came up with the ideal setlist on the Resistance tour, and he didn't really respond, but we just assumed it was Matt. :p He just said to not believe everything we read on the internet or something like that? I think he said either the setlists were bullshit, or the stuff being written on the internet was bullshit. Can't recall. Lol.

I asked about him getting his own twitter account and he laughed at me and said he's just going to stick with using the Muse one.

All in all, it was a really great chat. There was some more things we talked about, but they're not as important as these matters. Lol. I hope this answers some questions about future shows and what not. Seems like R/L is going to get the best of it though. :)

Beesides made a really good point. Nothing will be set in stone until we actually see it happen. This is just some good news that they're even considering some of these things.

Nice info!! Can't wait for some OOS Goodies and megalomania. I hope they to play Dead Star at least at LA Rising. It is one of the heaviest songs they have. If they play it and rock it like at V-Fest 2008, it would surely be a hit with the Rage fans, too.

Also, to clarify... YOU aren't going to tell us the OOS goodies, or Dom didn't tell you? haha

Nice info!! Can't wait for some OOS Goodies and megalomania. I hope they to play Dead Star at least at LA Rising. It is one of the heaviest songs they have. If they play it and rock it like at V-Fest 2008, it would surely be a hit with the Rage fans, too.

Agreed. And we definitely told him it would fit very well amongst the Rage fans. Lol. It's no guarantee though, but there is a very small shimmer of hope. :happy:

EDIT: I won't. Lol.

oooh!i didn't catch the chat about l.a. rising...thanks for asking him about that :D

well, the other thing to remember is that even though plans for certain songs might be in the works now, there's always the possibility changes could be made. wouldn't do to post spoilers that might not even happen. then think of all the angry pm's from people :chuckle:

I'm just going to re-post what I put on facebook. Met Dom yesterday and hung out with him for at least 30 minutes total yesterday. :LOL:

Alright, it's official, I hate* you and Liz.

*"Hate" here used the describe an intense jealousy that the phrase "I'm jealous" doesn't encompass.

We also talked a bit about the Resistance DVD. He said it was going to be something on the internet. Different shows such as Paris, Milan, and a few arena shows here and there. Not much knowledge about what it all contains, but we got some info on that. No release date either. :/

That is so shit! I want a DVD not another internet thing! Augmented Reality won't work at all no matter what computer I try and use it on and the Wembley 360 videos....buffering.....buffering.....buffering. And I have fast internet! Really, really hope there's a physical release too.

I'm just going to re-post what I put on facebook. Met Dom yesterday and hung out with him for at least 30 minutes total yesterday. :LOL: I felt bad for the man. Lol. But here's some info I got.

That's really good info Shlebee, thank's so much for asking all those key questions :). Did you ask him about album No.6 at all? and what his thoughts were about 2012 and the recording process?

Alright, it's official, I hate* you and Liz.

*"Hate" here used the describe an intense jealousy that the phrase "I'm jealous" doesn't encompass.

:supersad:

I'm sure you'll be able to meet him some day. Trust me, I've waited 7 years to meet anyone from Muse, it definitely pays off after waiting. :LOL:

That is so shit! I want a DVD not another internet thing! Augmented Reality won't work at all no matter what computer I try and use it on and the Wembley 360 videos....buffering.....buffering.....buffering. And I have fast internet! Really, really hope there's a physical release too.

:( I'm sorry. I really hope they have a physical release as well, but he didn't really seem to know that much about the DVD at all. He just knows they're going to do something on the internet for it. :erm:

That's really good info Shlebee, thank's so much for asking all those key questions :). Did you ask him about album No.6 at all? and what his thoughts were about 2012 and the recording process?

No problem! And yes, I asked about the next album. So far, they've not really started on it. Just a few chords here and there but I guess they haven't been focusing on it too much.

Thank you. :)

Now, we talked about setlists. LOL. We asked who came up with the ideal setlist on the Resistance tour, and he didn't really respond, but we just assumed it was Matt. :p He just said to not believe everything we read on the internet or something like that? I think he said either the setlists were bullshit, or the stuff being written on the internet was bullshit. Can't recall. Lol.

I imagine he meant that the stuff on the internet was bullshit if he said not to believe it. Maybe about Matt arranging them? :erm: Cool that you managed to have such a long chat with him. :)

Thank you. :)

I imagine he meant that the stuff on the internet was bullshit if he said not to believe it. Maybe about Matt arranging them? :erm: Cool that you managed to have such a long chat with him. :)

Yeah. I reckon that's what he was talking about. Because at this point we were talking about Matt and some other things that have been going around on the internet about the band. But that's when he said 'bullshit, don't believe everything you read.'

PwoperFisch: It's no guarantee, but it is consider. Just keep that in mind. :happy:

Archived