I'd like to hear Muse play:

My Way - Frank Sinatra & Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers

but at this stage of their career they no longer need to cover songs to get recognition and they aren't exactly lacking in creativity for new material, also i suspect if they covered a song at this point, they would get ripped to pieces not only by critics but by fans who want new songs :)

• 2 weeks later...

**thinking**

"do you really wanna hurt me?... do you really wanna make me cry?" and so forth..

he he he :LOL: Funny I know, but I cant help but think it might sound real good :eek: (did I just say that?)

• 3 weeks later...

One of two songs:

Plan A : Dandy Warhols

Bonkers, I know, maybe with Chris singing the starting vocals and playing the main riff on bass, and Matt doing the crazy falsetto. I doubt anyone here will know wtf I am going on about.

or...

Everything Will Be Alright : The Killers

Such a totally Muse-y song. When I first heard it I was like "Woah! This is incredible, and so totally Muse!" Not a live piece, don't think, unless Matt recorded the waily guitars and thumped away on that oh-so-cool piano of his.

or maybe both. EWBA is beautiful, and Plan A is just pure gold comedy value :LOL:

Thats a great idea!!! :LOL:

*Before I say this I want to apologise to any busted fans (It's got me into trouble before :LOL: *

They should do a busted cover so all the fans would actually hear what real music is, Muse style lol! :happy:

There are Busted fans on this forum :confused:

My sister made me listen to a song from Oomph! yesterday. I don't know the name of the song, I think it's a bonustrack, so it's not mentioned. It's the only English song on the album. I didn't like the way they performed it, but I'd really like to hear a Muse-version. Are there any people out here who know which song I mean?