The next album should have a bonus yodelling disk, with Dom on vocals

:LOL:

screw bonus disc, the next album should just a total yodel-fest.

nearly fell asleep in assembly yesterday when some dude was playing a classical organ piece. i managed to keep myself awake by thinkng about how muse could absolutely rip it up :)

an interpol song..slow hands maybe :p

mmmmmmmmmm good idea, but i dotn know i love interpol it could be strange .

so so so so

i f i had to chose interpol's song it could be....say hello to the angels when it's speed "when im' feeling lazzy its probbly because..." :cool:

oh yes i know song of jeff buckley :'(

maybe "so real" (oooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah)

[quote=expanding_

radiohead - creep [okay, this is the penultimate muse cover. can you imagine matt wailing 'ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun' at the end? ahhhhhhh]

I actually have a copy of Muse doing a cover of Creep.

So, that one is off the list also.

How about Shakespears Sister - Stay?

I know a couple of Kate Bush songs have already been mentioned but Matt is so good with those high notes, so I would say Wuthering Heights or Babooshka (babooshka, babooshka, i,i....) :confused:

Babooshka would be an excellent and extremely weird choice. i love that song :D

i don't know how i feel about muse doing interpol, i love interpol and i think the two do share some similarities but overall interpol have a totally different dynamic to muse. i don't know if the two should cross.

interpol doing muse?

my friend evan (who i am currentluy bullying into joining so i don't have to keep up with saying things for him on here) said to post his choises for muse covers:

"i wish i was gay so i could get chicks"

or

"the bad touch"

both by bloodhound gang...

although another good one of bloodhound gang could be "yummy down on this".

i think i'd get quite a kick out of listening to matt scream SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT SUCK IT over and over again. lol

I do.

I have it on MP3 and if you doubt me I could always wack it on a CD and send it you....PM me if you have to.

:eek::eek::eek:

If so, I'd give various appendages to hear it too. But I too am highly, highly sceptical. What's its origin? Does it date from their school days in Devon or something?

(Suspect it's a live bootleg of Radiohead...)