How about Glorious by Andreas Johnson?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’s bringing me in

Turning me on

Making me Glooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorious

Oooh, yes. That would be a good one... :happy:

Or, "Oh What a World", by Rufus Wainright, may be interesting. (I think I spelled that wrong...)

One of two songs:

Everything Will Be Alright : The Killers

Such a totally Muse-y song. When I first heard it I was like "Woah! This is incredible, and so totally Muse!" Not a live piece, don't think, unless Matt recorded the waily guitars and thumped away on that oh-so-cool piano of his.

:eek: ahhhhhhhh i love that song so much! they would do a really good job on that really, replace the synths with some waily guitar bits, add some rolling bass... i can see it sort of being muscle museum-ish but less angsty? although i must say i never thought it was muse-y in the first place.

as for Grace, that would be excellent. but i think Lilac Wine could be interesting...

Keane's Somewhere Only We Know... or the Darkness 'Get Your Hands Off My Woman' just for shits and giggles :p

sorry i realise i am multiple posting, i just keep finding intersting ideas and i have to comment :D

:eek: ahhhhhhhh i love that song so much! they would do a really good job on that really, replace the synths with some waily guitar bits, add some rolling bass... i can see it sort of being muscle museum-ish but less angsty? although i must say i never thought it was muse-y in the first place.

as for Grace, that would be excellent. but i think Lilac Wine could be interesting...

Keane's Somewhere Only We Know... or the Darkness 'Get Your Hands Off My Woman' just for shits and giggles :p

sorry i realise i am multiple posting, i just keep finding intersting ideas and i have to comment :D

ditto for loving the song. and ditto for the darkness. or maybe "A Thing Called Love" for an almighty pisstake and 2-finger salute to the shitemeisters

Raining Men- The Weather Girls

Faith- George Michael

Karma Cameleon- Boy george

Some nice gay songs for you there for dommy lad.

okay i have heard conflicting rumours about this and im extremely confused. he is gay then? sorry this if probably a supremely retarded question to ask :$ but i really amn't sure and it's bothering me.