Best Fan Army - O Music Awards

KirkBot

6094dfde-509d-4741-814b-a90588e6b9ab.jpgMuse, or to be more precise, YOU are up for an MTV O Music Award in the Fan Army category! This award is all about you 'Musers' who have been nominated as one of the biggest and most loyal fan bases in Music.

The MTV O Music Awards are a new awards show all about music online. You can vote online now (Musers are currently 12th) and watch the results tables over the next couple of weeks. The final awards will be announced at the show via a live stream on the 28 April.

Click on the link below and get voting!

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/753/best-fan-army---o-music-awards/

If you can't, then I don't know what I've spent the past 20 minutes doing... :/

:'( THERE'S A LIMIT! NOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah, i hit the limit, but you have a limit for Twitter AND normal voting, so if you havent, vote via twitter as well :D

Honestly! There are incredibly talented and loving muse fans. Infact, I just came across an incredible vocal muse cover on youtube. I definitely think it is worth a look. This chick is totally rockin' it!

:D

I didn't like this at all. Even my 8-year-old son, who was watching over my shoulder, said 'boring'.

Honestly! There are incredibly talented and loving muse fans. Infact, I just came across an incredible vocal muse cover on youtube. I definitely think it is worth a look. This chick is totally rockin' it!

:D

Er, no she ain't.

I didn't like this at all. Even my 8-year-old son, who was watching over my shoulder, said 'boring'.

I agree with your son. It sounded like some Glee style song.

Well I voted. Why not I say.

looks to me like the Tokio Hotel fans are creating multiple twitter accounts in order to vote more than the maximum amount of times. We're fucked :p

Wouldn't surprise me. They're even more obsessed with their band than Musers. Alot more actually. We saw that during that March Madness thing.

Archived