VMusic interview with Dom

Eurasian Muse

Description: Muse drummer Dominic Howard reveals what new word he's discovered on the band's most recent tour of Australia, which famous folks he's been rubbing shoulders with and embarrassing Spinal Tap moments.

http://www.vmusic.com.au/pages/main-menu/news/features/muse-interview

Unfortunately I get the message "Video Not Available - Player cannot be used in your location". Is there anyone who could put it on YouTube?

Description: Muse drummer Dominic Howard reveals what new word he's discovered on the band's most recent tour of Australia, which famous folks he's been rubbing shoulders with and embarrassing Spinal Tap moments.

http://www.vmusic.com.au/pages/main-menu/news/features/muse-interview

Unfortunately I get the message "Video Not Available - Player cannot be used in your location". Is there anyone who could put it on YouTube?

Nope. Can't get it. :(

So, there's no one who can see this? lol Do these people have twitter? We need to tell them to unblock it at least for Australia.

I sent a tweet to them earlier but maybe it's better if more people try

http://twitter.com/#!/vmusic

It doesn't even give me the option to watch the video. :erm:

It happened to me with Google Chrome, with Firefox there's a video but it's unavailable.

I can watch this, but sorry don't know how to do the youtube thing.

Dom talks about the new word he has discovered is 'Schoolies'

Talks about spinal tap moments with the curtains on the towers not coming down.

And meeting Jane Fonda and Rod Stewart in La.

Playing in the background 'Neutron Star Collision'

I know that, I just don't know how to do it :p

Google proxy list, go to the first link and filter out proxies to Australian only and copy the proxy that comes up. Then if you're using Mozilla Firefox, click tools->options->advanced->network->settings->Manual proxy configuration and copy paste the proxy into the box. Easy as pie :happy:

Google proxy list, go to the first link and filter out proxies to Australian only and copy the proxy that comes up. Then if you're using Mozilla Firefox, click tools->options->advanced->network->settings->Manual proxy configuration and copy paste the proxy into the box. Easy as pie :happy:

:awesome: Thanks! I never knew how to do that before.

Oh, thanks :awesome:

Archived