Yeah I had a feeling they'd just reuse the Sydney sets.

I TOLD YOU THEY AREN'T GETTING DEAD STAR

The Melbourne crowd is completely like lolwutsgoingonilykdontknowwhatuprisingisandimaretardwhoisonbarrierandshouldletemmagotherebutshepushedmeoutofthewayanyway

YOU TOLD ME NOTHING.

trufax.

Bitches, Biteshcves! I swear they aere gongi rto play some shit like Screenager and I am going or through the bifggest bitch flip ever.

Like I said on twitter. I will ply my ass down to australia and spankt them all! Nice and hark! FOr bwe bitches and not playing the shit I want to hear herer.

Muse, please play the groove in At loolaa! :D

I like how all this rarities ~~to the rest of the world~~ are now standard songs to Australia...

Quite true actually. I've seen Muse 3 times in the past week, got Sunburn and CE twice. And Collateral Damage and intro to Space Dementia UHHHHH THAT WAS GOOD

Oh, I got to see that gig twice in the states. You are allowed to vent with all the North Americans (and the all the Europeans except Turin).

Yeah, but in all honesty - still two of the best nights of my life. :D I'd listen to generic anyday as long as I can go back.

Again, anyone who complains about seeing CE and Sunburn twice in one week gets beaten. Preferably with that frying pan someone offered up earlier.

My frying pan is still available - hitting annoying, chatterbox boyfriends...setlist complainers...it doesn't discriminate on who it hits ;):LOL:

oh... brisbane night 1-ers have every right. :LOL: i'm talking about ppl who went last night and complained about it.

Fair enough, thank you for not thinking less of me for complaining :chuckle: I love those who complain a bit about not having Feeling Good on their setlists when they've had CE or other awesome songs...

all i want for christmas is a US gig. with decent songs.

:yesey: Come to L.A. again. :chuckle:

Bitches, Biteshcves! I swear they aere gongi rto play some shit like Screenager and I am going or through the bifggest bitch flip ever.

Like I said on twitter. I will ply my ass down to australia and spankt them all! Nice and hark! FOr bwe bitches and not playing the shit I want to hear herer.

:LOL: :LOL:

ROFL. Veronica.....:LOL:

if you go to lolla, please let me meet you and drink with you. i feel like that would be a great experience. :LOL:

Archived