Well I'm in the 'burbs actually.. Mid-cities. EULESS to be exact. Never heard of it? No, I thought not ;) You?

And you're right, KDGE does suck. And after they took the Eagle off the air it's pretty much our last resort.. I got XM installed in my car now and I am NEVER turning back.

Definitely ready for Muse to come back here-- I hope that all the iffiness surrounding the tour schedule isn't because they're canceling it. The same thing happened when Curiosa was being planned-- it listed, then unlisted, then re-listed Dallas, so.. *fingers crossed*

har har. I grew up in Bedford, kid. I went to jr. high in Euless.

I'm in McKinney now... gaahhhh.

need... muse... or... I'll... die... :unsure:

Hello everybody. Back again for my semi monthly visit. Just checking in to see how everybody is doing. Muse seem to be doing fairly well around these parts as Time Is Running Out got great airplay on Y100. A few weeks back Hysteria was in the Cage Match and was dominating. It has now moved into regular rotation on the station which is really good. Hope to see everybody from these parts in November when the guys are at the Electric Factory. Catch ya later :)

Good sign. :)

"Hysteria" gets played quite a lot around here as well, though I've yet to find time to call in and explain to the DJ (mind, this was the same station that sponsered the Muse concert) that the song is not actually called "Interlude." :LOL:

Hehe, I emailed them about it and got a very indignant and poorly written reply :rolleyes: But then I stopped being nice about it and really shut them down and didn't get anything more, hopefully that lot has straightened up. :p

Hello everybody. Back again for my semi monthly visit. Just checking in to see how everybody is doing. Muse seem to be doing fairly well around these parts as Time Is Running Out got great airplay on Y100. A few weeks back Hysteria was in the Cage Match and was dominating. It has now moved into regular rotation on the station which is really good. Hope to see everybody from these parts in November when the guys are at the Electric Factory. Catch ya later :)

*jumps up and down* I'm going I'm going!!! Can you tell I'm fairly excited about my first official Muse roadtrip? :p

Ahahaha I went to Trinity High School. Rock.

And did you just call me kid? When I'm older? Buahahaha.

They played TIRO last night on the Edge and unfortunately the DJ called them THE MUSE. WTF?!?

I was supposed to go there, but I moved to NRH... then ended up going to a private high school.

I was just being cute about the "kid" thing. :p

and a lot of people I know call them "the muse". I'm like... stfu.

I think it should be noted to all of us Floridian Muse fans that have been stuck in "Muse limbo" or had to drive 8 hours to see them in Atlanta twice. (Which I definitely don't regret doing btw, two of the greatest days of my life.)

We have been granted our wish.

Muse, in Orlando

25 minutes away, I am so there!

Hi! You know I just checked Ticketmaster and it said that "event does not exist in our database anymore". Any idea why this is happening?? I hope it's not cancelled, what do you think? i was soooo looking forward to this, especially since I couldn't make it to Curiosa in orlando :(

Well, I've called the House of Blues on two different occasions and they've said that they're waiting for the band and their management to "reconfirm" the date. So apparently right now the date doesn't exist. :rolleyes: I think that Muse are being very mysterious about this whole thing, and it's not fair to the fans. I'd be traveling four hours to see them, and I'd have to skip school the next day and stay in a hotel, etc., so these are things that we need to know. Orlando is at a peak season in October because of Halloween Horror Nights and various other Halloween events, so hotel availability might be limited. They really need to get serious about this.

hehe... i don't know. I sure hope i don't become jaded with ALL these Muse shows.... :LOL: Somehow i doubt it.

Its sunny in California without all the humidity. Maybe Muse are afraid of all the hurricanes destroying florida and the surrounding states. I mean, isn't there another one on its way after Ivan???

Archived