Yes, but...it's headed for the upper southern states, not Florida, and anyway they couldn't have known that there was going to be one at all a few weeks ago. They've certainly played in "potentially" dangerous situations before (didn't they play Madrid a few days after the terrorist attack?). GRRR.

Yes, suki, Garden State is an amazing movie. If you have access to it, I definitely reccommend seeing it, but if you don't, it'll be coming out on DVD soon because independent films never stay in theaters long.

The florida thing is disappointing i'm sure. you'll all soon get your chances though.

Right now i'm excited for tomorrow though. So what i've done is hook up this spare laptop to an extra monitor at the back of my office so the screen is facing the door. And now i'm playing Muse's performance at Glastonbury all day. Its helps me get in the mood for tomorrow, makes my day go faster, and show them off to people at work.. ("who are they? oooh.. that looks good.") So far soo good. I should have done this along time ago.

Woo hoo - just got my Chicago tickets!

Now Detroit tickets tommorrow!

Anyone know if there is a Milwaukee show 11/14? If so I'm gonna have 1 helluva road trip that week!

Lucky, I live in shitsville usa nobody comes her but stupid nasty shank pop stars louisiana!!!!!!!! (i love my louisiana though)

Hmm...good question. I think it's because of bigger venues and less advertising. Also, there's been so much confusion with the tour here, on their messageboard, I imagine it must be even more confusing to someone who doesn't keep very up to date with what's going on with them. They're very prone to sudden tour plan changes.

I know what you mean though. Boston sold out really fast last time.

Yeah I figure it's a good thing for people who aren't on the message board. I know a few people that missed out last time around.

Less traveling is always a good thing. I'm actually going a bit further this time, but I don't mind because I love the venue.

Hopefully everybody picked up tickets for the Electric Factory show this morning. See everybody there :)

Oh the woes of being poor and 17, I haven't got my tickets yet, but they don't seem to be selling out quickly. Believe me, I've been checking obsessively every day :rolleyes:

I went to the Muse show back in Davis a couple weeks ago.....the Sacremento show under the photos... But i'm sure everyone posting on here are REAL Muse fans...but honestly i cant stand the people at the show i went to. I've been a huge fan for about 3 years and literally pee'd my pants....well not literally......when i heard they'd be playing in Davis...about a 2.5 hour drive for me. But at the show there were several times when my friend and i knew exactly what song they were playing because of a intro riff or guitar cuz we're geeks like that and musicians also, and we did literally know the songs before anyone else...and of course TIRO was the most 'bumpin' song but i think that is prolly not even close to their best single ever still a great song...but i wonder what the guys are thinking especially when people started yelling PLAY DEADSTAR! which is their most anti-american song i'm pretty sure, its just the irony...my friend and i just looked at each other and laughed and when they played B&H it seemed he was singing it TO the crowd, i just wish i could some how talk to the guys and get their oppinions maybe i'm totally wrong but i just cant stand the 'fans' they call themselve who seem just to give themselves up to Matt too, when they are all EQUALLY as amazing musicians.....just my thoughts, i have more but this is enough for now.

YOU COULD'VE BEEN NUMBER ONE

But at the show there were several times when my friend and i knew exactly what song they were playing because of a intro riff or guitar cuz we're geeks like that and musicians also, and we did literally know the songs before anyone else...and of course TIRO was the most 'bumpin' song but i think that is prolly not even close to their best single ever still a great song...but i wonder what the guys are thinking especially when people started yelling PLAY DEADSTAR! which is their most anti-american song i'm pretty sure, its just the irony...my friend and i just looked at each other and laughed and when they played B&H it seemed he was singing it TO the crowd, i just wish i could some how talk to the guys and get their oppinions maybe i'm totally wrong but i just cant stand the 'fans' they call themselve who seem just to give themselves up to Matt too, when they are all EQUALLY as amazing musicians.....just my thoughts, i have more but this is enough for now.

Longest. Sentence. Ever.

Who cares if Deadstar is supposed to be anit american. Actually, I don't know of any song Muse has done that has ever had a strictly politcal bent. Muse are not a politcal band. Deadstar is a great song. I can't blame people for wanting ot hear it.

Second, if people are just getting into Muse, how is that a big deal either? I've been a fan of the band for six years, but I don't care if people are just getting into them and don't know all the songs. I just think it's great they like them and are willing to come out to a Muse show knowing that they won't know all their songs. It shows they're willing to give them a shot, and after seeing Muse live, any casual fan is bound to be converted to a raving die hard fan. I can't imagine someone going to a Muse show and not trying to find out everything they can about hte band afterwards.

DOn't look at it so negatively. As long as people were nice, polite, and respectful of you and the band, who gives a fuck if they're a "newbie" or an "old timer." It's about the music you know.

I went to the Muse show back in Davis a couple weeks ago.....the Sacremento show under the photos... But i'm sure everyone posting on here are REAL Muse fans...but honestly i cant stand the people at the show i went to. I've been a huge fan for about 3 years and literally pee'd my pants....well not literally......when i heard they'd be playing in Davis...about a 2.5 hour drive for me. But at the show there were several times when my friend and i knew exactly what song they were playing because of a intro riff or guitar cuz we're geeks like that and musicians also, and we did literally know the songs before anyone else...and of course TIRO was the most 'bumpin' song but i think that is prolly not even close to their best single ever still a great song...but i wonder what the guys are thinking especially when people started yelling PLAY DEADSTAR! which is their most anti-american song i'm pretty sure, its just the irony...my friend and i just looked at each other and laughed and when they played B&H it seemed he was singing it TO the crowd, i just wish i could some how talk to the guys and get their oppinions maybe i'm totally wrong but i just cant stand the 'fans' they call themselve who seem just to give themselves up to Matt too, when they are all EQUALLY as amazing musicians.....just my thoughts, i have more but this is enough for now.

YOU COULD'VE BEEN NUMBER ONE

Archived