Muse nominated for three GRAMMYs!

KirkBot

e8295864-5571-47af-bd44-635981bba988.jpgMuse have been nominated for three GRAMMY Awards! The band have been shortlisted in the following categories:

Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals: Resistance

Best Rock Song: Resistance

Best Rock Album: The Resistance

The GRAMMYs take place in Los Angeles on February 13th 2011. For more information on the awards, check out their website below.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/726/muse-nominated-for-three-grammys/

I realllly hope they win for best rock album. I don't know what the other nominees are, but I'm pretty sure none of them could be as good as The Resistance. That album is too amazing for words.

Actually, the only threatening band at these awards are Kings Of Leon... hopefully, they just won't win cause they already won the EMA's >:)

e8295864-5571-47af-bd44-635981bba988.jpgmuse have been nominated for three grammy awards! The band have been shortlisted in the following categories:

Best rock performance by a duo or group with vocals: Resistance

best rock song: Resistance

best rock album: The resistance

the grammys take place in los angeles on february 13th 2011. For more information on the awards, check out their website below.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/726/muse-nominated-for-three-grammys/

:D:d:d yes, yes, yes!!!!

:D

Hell Yeah! :musesign:

Like I said in the AMA win thread, it's time for Muse to take home a Grammy...or 2....or 3. :D

Seriously, if Muse doesn't get at least one of the 3 awards they're nominated for, it will be a crime. "Resistance", while getting mixed feelings from the board fans, is my favorite song from the album (narrowly beating "MK Ultra") and I think the entire album as a whole, while not as "epic" (whatever that means) as previous efforts is pretty damn good and a load better than most of what is out there today.

Seriously, if Muse doesn't get at least one of the 3 awards they're nominated for, it will be a crime. "Resistance", while getting mixed feelings from the board fans, is my favorite song from the album (narrowly beating "MK Ultra") and I think the entire album as a whole, while not as "epic" (whatever that means) as previous efforts is pretty damn good and a load better than most of what is out there today.

My thoughts exaclty! I'm so excited, really hope they take home a win! :dance:

I agree, they should at least get one, but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if they don't, not because they don't deserve it, definitely they do deserve it, but they are against other big names that could get chosen just on name alone, which is really sad because you'd really think it would be based on musical talent, and in my book with who they are up against they should get all three, but what I mentioned earlier is highly likely. Don't throw me under the bus for saying so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have lost faith in the Grammy's. Last year nominations were shitty, not to mention the winners, so Id rather have Muse lost than be up there along with the mediocre acts glorified inappropriately. Muse should have won long time ago. SMH

Archived