TBH that just looks like regular forum banter, not genuine abuse. Although perhaps there's worse.

Cheers for the link though. That cover of Teardrop is quite cool, keeping the warm piano is a massive plus.

Yeah, that's really nothing. They can be super harsh though. Like I've been cursed out... just lurk for awhile I guess. They're notoriously mean amongst music people.

And yeah, Civil Twilight rocks.

Nah, I've seen meaner. On one board I'm part of even if you like really out there, avant-garde, eclectic tastes, like insanely experimental electronica or something, if you post it, say, a few weeks later than the decreed time where it's "new" then you get absolutely burnt. It's just how forums work.

No because Muse care about all their fans and will do everything to please their fans but maybe someone broke his leg every time they had another gig this year the day before the gig and therefore they couldn't rehearse. Or maybe they were too busy shagging people to rehearse..

They're perfect. And Guilding Light is as perfect as Bliss and as Sunburn and if we're fans we should just be happy we get to see them and should bow down to them whether they play 20 different songs or Feeling Good in repeat.

I still can't believe they play Guiding Light. :noey:

I don't HATE Muse, just really dislike the fact that they seem to be thinking about the popularity and the money more so than their own fans that brought them to this point. It's almost like a big "fuck you". Also, they seem to treat the American fans like we know nothing other than their radio hits. Which is absurd. I don't think they have even played any Showbiz song in the US for the Resistance tour. :erm: And what about the Europeans? Where Muse are from mind you. Did they ever get Sunburn, Butterflies and Hurricanes, MK Ultra, Bliss, and Citizen Erased all in one ARENA gig? I don't think so. They were only used in stadium gigs it seems.

/end beef.

As for their future, I'm hoping they just screw their heads on tighter.

I guess I made a huge mistake when getting tickets for gigs this tour. I should've just saved ALL the money I spent on going to 7 gigs, and just gone to Australia for the second night in Brisbane. The end result would have been pretty much the same...

...I don't get it.

I could use some Musers to back me up a bit... those people are true music elitists. You really can't win. You WILL be gangbanged. If you end up crying, well, I warned ya. ;)

I thought you were talking about Muse chat at first.

Hahahaha, no. This place is rainbows and sunshine, really.

...have you BEEN in the Muse chat? :LOL:

EDIT: Though, a lot of people can't even be bothered to pick on the noobs anymore, but there used to be one hell of a welcome...

I guess I made a huge mistake when getting tickets for gigs this tour. I should've just saved ALL the money I spent on going to 7 gigs, and just gone to Australia for the second night in Brisbane. The end result would have been pretty much the same...

...I don't get it.

The problem was that the European BH&R tour was fantastic in terms of variety, so we all assumed that this tour would be the same. Thus, we bought a load of tickets thinking that each night would be different but it turned out that it was all samey and rather pants.

They did the good ol' 2nd night gets it better setlists again ;) Thank god.

Now lets watch this progress another page of bitching.

You are so far behind in your posts lol. I'd done a days work, and complained, and had went to bed by the time you showed up with your prediction.

i am dumbfounded with the amount of hate in this thread. with the way some of you talk about it i am surprised your muse fans at all. ya its frustrated me with the setlists too, but i still love their music, and i still enjoy every show ive been to to the fullest. i think its a little short sighted and just plain uncalled for to call people you claim to be ur idols cunts and cocks and everything else.

They rip their fans off, that's uncalled for.

post of pretentious wank.

and that is all you have in your defence. I just proved what you said and you still have the temerity to be a douche. No wonder you're so pissed off about the setlists. You're just pissed at life.

I'm glad I bought two tickets still, cause muse are up to their same old still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUmzf5gAEoU

Manages to rock harder and contain more improvisation and live nuances, put on more of a show, despite it essentially being a grime artist in her 30's miming over a Suicide sample. :LOL:

Oh, do NOT compare Muse to MIA. I had to leave MIA's show I saw in September, it was THAT bad. Absolutely horrific trainwreck. One of the worst live shows I've ever seen, and I go to a lot of shows... like you know how everyone complains about the bass of The Big Pink? It's a million times worse, besides just being pure shit. Her texting kept going off too!

like you know how everyone complains about the bass of The Big Pink?

Do you think I'm going to listen to Muse fans when it comes to bass? :LOL::facepalm:

I wouldn't go to one of her shows to start with, clearly studio specific stuff, otherwise she wouldn't look so bored all the time! :LOL:

Do you think I'm going to listen to Muse fans when it comes to bass? :LOL::facepalm:

I wouldn't go to one of her shows to start with, clearly studio specific stuff, otherwise she wouldn't look so bored all the time! :LOL:

As in, the bass is waaaay too loud. Any old person can realize that. MIA's show sounds like a wall of noise. Like crashing planes.