No, you're being unfair. They did learn their lesson on the setlists - it just took them a whole year :LOL:

The Aussie shows' setlists were :awesome:

Exactly. 100 gigs before it got in.

I doubt they'll learn the lesson from the Glastonbury gig for a while :LOL:

"We have been practicing with an orchestra"

"We are planning on something really special"

"Never seen before"

*The Edge enters the stage*

*facepalm*

Maybe not for you but it was especial for a lot of people and muse+the edge was never seen before :p

Anyway, you know it's your fault to believe what they say and get excited because of it, that's something you should know by now :chuckle:

Maybe not for you but it was especial for a lot of people and muse+the edge was never seen before :p

Anyway, you know it's your fault to believe what they say and get excited because of it, that's something you should know by now :chuckle:

Missed the point+I'm sure Muse+Hannah Montana has never been seen before either :awesome:

And yes, by now.

Oh, don't come to me with the "you missed the point" shit, please :LOL:

Well, thing is I never said anything bad about the performance. I actually like the cover. So how special it is doesn't really matter...unless you prefer it to a concert with an orchestra and Exogenesis in full.

i'm not a big u2 fan but the colab with the edge at glasto was pretty fucking awesome :D

i agree with those who say that this wont happen. i actually can see muse sharing the stage with another artist, i dont think they'd mind it. but i doubt lady gaga would want to have another band on stage when she's debuting her single. plus, they have very different styles of show staging and i cant see muse fitting in the 'choreographies' or whatever she most certainly has planned.

would love to see it though :D (but only if it didnt mean they wouldnt have a solo performance)

Archived