wonder if they will do some version of the three towers for stage set up? This is at Staples Center so they could do the full towers (but I am sure they won't for obvious time constraint reasons) which where they played back in Sept. Maybe matt will get his lazer pointer thing and blind half the audience.. or with the amp. :D

I very much doubt it as the towers aren't even in the states anymore. There'd be the massive cost of shipping them over for one song.

Why is the whole "Twilight" band thing still hanging around in reporters minds? :noey:

Because every time a website mentions Twilight or anything related to it or its stars, the website gets a gazillion hits and makes a lot of money. Also, reporters are lazy & just tend to repeat what others have written rather than gathering new info for their readers.

I also think Muse will probably play Resistance but am praying that they pair it with a great oldie. If they don't play Resistance I'm hoping for MKU or USoE.

Being invited to perform at the 2011 GRAMMY ceremony is a big deal and quite an honour. The band will be playing live in primetime in the USA for the first time with an estimated television audience of 25-30 million in the USA alone.

I prefer Muse playing Uprising instead of the nominated Resistance and also hope Matt gets a chance to showcase some of his skills on the piano playing some excerpts from either USoE or Exogenesis like in the video below:

Paul Grein's 2011 GRAMMY predictions below (repeated from an earlier post).

http://awards.music.yahoo.com/blog/51-grammy-predictions-eminem-at-long-last

:D

if it's anything like their stadium show outfits they can be Sparkly, Shimmery and Stripey. Morgan can be Morgan.

ScubaDom!

Hopefully they'll scrub up nice in some Armani suits or something good, I can just see Matt in a custom made black/gunmetal grey shimmery suit.

On another topic, I have a bad feeling that if the US press talk to Matt on the red carpet, it won't be about the music, but about other recent events...

I don't think that they will do that though,it is the Grammys afterall,they should have some decency...

It's the American press, they have no decency, I watched the red carpet for the People's Choice awards and they asked the celebrities all sorts of unrelated questions...

Archived