Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

is anyone going to rough theirs up a bit? take a file and sandpaper to the front? the proto just looks too clean!

I'm not!!! Not gonna take a file and sandpaper to my BMW and that cost about the same :D

Matt's looked fairly shiny when he first got it, I'm just gonna let it age gradually :)

is anyone going to rough theirs up a bit? take a file and sandpaper to the front? the proto just looks too clean!

Nope, I'm going to do the same as rust_relic. Someone (Olly?) said it looks a little more scratched up if you see it up close...same way the pictures don't do the red glitter finish any justice

Though taking a file and sandpaper to a BMW sounds like fun

I hope they do a little of the scratchy on the Dl-1's. i agree the picture does look a too shiny and clean.

Musecaster's looks great. I hope they can make it look like the real thing. That looks like some super soft aluminum with the dent and all.

Manson_Delorean.jpg

I hope they do a little of the scratchy on the Dl-1's. i agree the picture does look a too shiny and clean.

Musecaster's looks great. I hope they can make it look like the real thing. That looks like some super soft aluminum with the dent and all.

Manson_Delorean.jpg

Should have a relic'ing option ;)

And I hope the 2nd run DeLoreans are still built in the shop, hopefully I'll have some money by then

Archived