3 Muse gigs you wished you saw

Jay Bee

Teignmouth Broadmeadow Sports Centre Feb 1994 - their first ever show in a battle of the bands contest.

Leeds Festival 25th August 2002 - I would have loved to see Muse at this show, friends tell me it was amazing, plus the Foo Fighter played after them.

MEN Manchester 29th November 2003 - The MEN is the only place in the North West where Muse come and I'd love to have seen them during the Absolution tour. I think the Absolution Tour had the best set-lists, and this one is no exception.

List of gigs and set lists is available on musewiki.

http://www.musewiki.org/Gigs

Teignmouth Battle Of The Bands - 1994 (Obvious reasons)

Bizarre Festival - 2000 (That looks like a crazy gig on Youtube videos. Plus the blue hair and the fact they did Yes Please would help)

Wembley Stadium - 2007 (either gigs) I must be the only one on this forum who didn't go to one of them :$

Wembley Arena 2003- I was supposed to go to this but my mum was being a bit awkward. It was a great setlist too included Showbiz :(

Montreux Jazz Festival- Their best footage/performance I have ever seen, bloody fantastic

Eurokeenes 2000- Just would have been amazing to see them back then. I would have been like 12 mind but still

Pretty easy for me

Vorst Nationaal 2003

Sheperd's Bush Empire 2006 (Secret Machines opened for them)

one of the Wembley shows in 2007

Really? Did they now?

Or are you confusing that with the Earls Court gig in 2004?

Really? Did they now?

Or are you confusing that with the Earls Court gig in 2004?

Yeah, must have been the case. I just wanted to be at the concert Secret Machines did in Sheperd's Bush Empire in 2006 :$

Don't really care about MUSE being there or not. It just would've been nice

If I could go back in time, I'd see:

1 Montreux

2 Le Zenith

3 Earls Court 19th (again, because I only knew a few Muse songs when I went)

And I'd also really like to see:

The Battle of the Bands 1994

Plymouth Hoe 1997 - Spiral Static and debut of Hate This and I'll Love You among others

Brixton Academy - either date 2001

Earls Court 20th - to see Glorious, and the last British performance of Space Dementia

But if I'm actually answering the question of what do I wish I saw, they would have to be gigs after I really got into Muse, which would be:

1 Reading 2006

2 Tokyo International Forum 2007

3 Sydney Entertainment Centre 2007

Pinkpop Festival 2000 (not sure why, just always wished I had)

Mod Club (Toronto) 2004 (before Muse became wider known in NA, they played in this teeny tiny venue)

Wembley Stadium 2007 (not for huge venues, but this looked like fun)

Couldn't stick to three gigs:

1. Wembley Stadium 2007 - Its probably one of the most talked about Muse gigs ever and I wasn't there :(

2. Wembley Arena 2006 - Just gotten into Muse to find out my friend was taking a day off college to go to this gig but had no spare tickets...

3. Bournemouth BIC 2003 - They were in my hometown but I wasn't aware of them back then!

4. Le Zenith 2001 - Would rather be in the crowd than watching it on DVD!

5. Bizzare Festival 2000 or Eurockéennes 2000 - Vintage Muse :happy:

Archived