Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for interrupting!! But I've never posted anything on here before so I wanted to introduce myself! So hey everyone! I'm Patricia. I from a suburb of Los Angeles but I'm currently living in San Francisco for school. I am 18 years old and just this past Monday I saw Muse live for the second time. I have been a Muse fan for almost 5 years and I have been stalking the forum for all this time! I wanted to start posting because I have never met anyone who likes Muse as much as I do and I know all of you are passionate music lovers and to be honest I've been quite lonely recently. So I hope I'm not bothering you guys and I hope I can be welcomed in! So what is everyone's name?

Sorry for interrupting!! But I've never posted anything on here before so I wanted to introduce myself! So hey everyone! I'm Patricia. I from a suburb of Los Angeles but I'm currently living in San Francisco for school. I am 18 years old and just this past Monday I saw Muse live for the second time. I have been a Muse fan for almost 5 years and I have been stalking the forum for all this time! I wanted to start posting because I have never met anyone who likes Muse as much as I do and I know all of you are passionate music lovers and to be honest I've been quite lonely recently. So I hope I'm not bothering you guys and I hope I can be welcomed in! So what is everyone's name?

Hey, what's up? Don't worry about interrupting anything, you can just jump right in on any thread if you want :happy: I'm Daisy anyway, nice to meet you! Actually, I think there are very few people on this board who actually know my name, so hey everyone MY NAME IS DAISY, WASSUP?

Have fun Patricia :awesome:

Hey, what's up? Don't worry about interrupting anything, you can just jump right in on any thread if you want :happy: I'm Daisy anyway, nice to meet you! Actually, I think there are very few people on this board who actually know my name, so hey everyone MY NAME IS DAISY, WASSUP?

Have fun Patricia :awesome:

Very nice to meet you Daisy! Thanks for the welcome :)

May I ask what Muse shows have you been to?

Also I have a whole folder full of Matt pictures so I am pretty ready for this thread. Hahah

I'm not sure how to post those pictures as images on here though so I guess I'll just settle for attachments. Sorry! :(

tumblr_mej01sliVm1r7yykdo1_400.jpg.43a303be7396c6753e3906b83aa7e172.jpg

tumblr_meky4gTMMF1rjeymxo1_400.jpg.d366c6b872b6b6353b605c803600513b.jpg

1583455632_ScreenShot2012-12-23at8_48_11PM.png.2fb86344f4176a5d15f37b6b6c775f62.png

Also I have a whole folder full of Matt pictures so I am pretty ready for this thread. Hahah

I'm not sure how to post those pictures as images on here though so I guess I'll just settle for attachments. Sorry! :(

http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=35

All the recent news will be in one of those threads.

I post pictures by going to the toolbar at the top and clicking the little mountain and sun picture, and entering the URL of the picture I want to post. You can do this from Google images, Photobucket, Flickr etc. but I think there is a different way to do it ... most photosharing websites are blocked on my computer so I don't post photos much :p

All the recent news will be in one of those threads. :)

I post pictures by going to the toolbar at the top and clicking the little mountain and sun picture, and entering the URL of the picture I want to post. You can do this from Google images, Photobucket, Flickr etc. but I think there is a different way to do it ... most photosharing websites are blocked on my computer so I don't post photos much :p

All the recent news will be in one of those threads. :)

I know how to post it if its from a website or something but how do you do it if the picture is in a folder?

I'm happy with new people here :D this thread has been so slow lately (we used to have one a week or something :LOL:)

My name is Mariska but most people just say Maris :happy:

Oh! Great thank you! :D

:happy:

1569727375_3c71ae640b_o1.jpg

40206_2.jpg

rock_06_20070312173549_1-occult17.jpg

476275354_462e72478a_b.jpg

Haha, yeah, I took that. :stunned: That BS Muse Facebook group that steals photos cropped out my watermark and reposted it. Ah well.

To contribute: p1412988936-5.jpg

I love his hair the length it is now... <3

im so sorry i had no idea! :(:( it's a lovely photograph i would have credited you! :(

HQ_281829.jpg

HQ_28729.jpg

HQ_28929.jpg

HQ_28329.jpg

HQ_281929.jpg

Very nice to meet you Maris! And thanks again for your help!:D

tumblr_mhh7lmXKey1rkblhco1_500_zpscd1b9946.png

:happy:

Haha, yeah, I took that. :stunned: That BS Muse Facebook group that steals photos cropped out my watermark and reposted it. Ah well.

To contribute: p1412988936-5.jpg

I love his hair the length it is now... <3

:(

Great photo! do you have more? :awesome:

love the hair, he should keep it like that :happy:

HQ_281829.jpg

HQ_28729.jpg

HQ_28929.jpg

HQ_28329.jpg

HQ_281929.jpg

*falls from chair*

10146_original.jpg

im so sorry i had no idea! :(:( it's a lovely photograph i would have credited you! :(

Oh no, it's fine, it's just amusing to me. That group has stolen a bunch of people's photos and we've complained and commented and emailed but FB doesn't care. It's really frustrating!!

Great photo! do you have more? :awesome:

Click here for my gig pics

Here's a fave I found a few weeks ago, was going to make it my iphone wallpaper :D

1XUdBNS.jpg

XlDRkYt.gif