Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Oh no, it's fine, it's just amusing to me. That group has stolen a bunch of people's photos and we've complained and commented and emailed but FB doesn't care. It's really frustrating!!

Click here for my gig pics

Hope they didn't steal my photos then, I didn't even put a watermark on them. not that a watermark would help because I make mine so small and put them in a corner :chuckle:

:awesome: photo's! my favs are the Amsterdam ones (because that's the gig I went to :chuckle:)

what camera settings are good at gigs? I had to use many photoshop layers to make mine look alright :(. and the photo's I saw on flickr were better and unedited (taken with almost the same camera)

3TdpfQO.jpg

Hey! :happy:

:happy: Loved Matt in that interview!!

do you have a link? :happy:

8892_original.jpg

8720_original.jpg

So chaotic, and quite uncomfortable at the end when Matt had to explain that his lyrics in love songs were based on his own experiences, to the pretty fangirl. Especially as she had just told them that her heart was beating wildly. :$:LOL:

I thought it was uncomfortable as well! :LOL:

Hi, does anyone know from what video this gif is from? Please help me cause I'm very curious about it, thanks! :D

tumblr_mbyregTwOL1qmvh3so1_250.gif

Absolution DVD extras, I think because of legal reasons they couldn't show a full performance so they had a small clip right in the middle which is where this is from.

Could be wrong though, was ages since I saw it.

Absolution DVD extras, I think because of legal reasons they couldn't show a full performance so they had a small clip right in the middle which is where this is from.

Could be wrong though, was ages since I saw it.

Thanks! I'll download that later :happy:

Anyways there's also a raw video footage from B&H singles which is about 10 mins long, probably might find this thing from there, haven't watched it though:rolleyes:

Thanks! I'll download that later :happy:

Anyways there's also a raw video footage from B&H singles which is about 10 mins long, probably might find this thing from there, haven't watched it though:rolleyes:

Yes, I do have a vague memory of the song it's in the middle of being B&H, which doesn't make sense with the Absolution DVD. So that's probably it.