Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Good good, just waiting for school to finish for the year.

I mean, why do we have to be here for 8 weeks after exams are finished :facepalm:

You?

Seriously? That sucks.

I'm great, my best friend and I went to an abandoned house on the edge of town today and explored. It was really creepy, the basement (which is pitch black even in the mid-afternoon) had some toys and homeschooling equipment scattered on the floor, plus an unopened bank statement from 2002. All the glass in the house is smashed, the property is overgrown, the house looks as if it could have been livable once, but the manner in which things are make me think something strange went down. But it was fun, since we got to play detective for a bit! :)

A little Bells to keep this thread on track:

japanese.jpg

Seriously? That sucks.

I'm great, my best friend and I went to an abandoned house on the edge of town today and explored. It was really creepy, the basement (which is pitch black even in the mid-afternoon) had some toys and homeschooling equipment scattered on the floor, plus an unopened bank statement from 2002. All the glass in the house is smashed, the property is overgrown, the house looks as if it could have been livable once, but the manner in which things are make me think something strange went down. But it was fun, since we got to play detective for a bit! :)

A little Bells to keep this thread on track:

japanese.jpg

:eek: That is so creepy!

There was this shed in this park that backed out to the bush where I used to live, and there was a knife in it and bottles and needles and stuff. It was incredibly scary :awesome:

I which I had time to go looking at creepy old houses :LOL:

Matt.jpg&w=1525&h=1562&ei=sX-tUOnKGoSKmwXOyYDAAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=921&vpy=136&dur=1661&hovh=227&hovw=222&tx=181&ty=162&sig=104110167806479492528&page=4&tbnh=140&tbnw=132&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:28,s:100,i:88

:eek: That is so creepy!

There was this shed in this park that backed out to the bush where I used to live, and there was a knife in it and bottles and needles and stuff. It was incredibly scary :awesome:

I which I had time to go looking at creepy old houses :LOL:

Matt.jpg&w=1525&h=1562&ei=sX-tUOnKGoSKmwXOyYDAAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=921&vpy=136&dur=1661&hovh=227&hovw=222&tx=181&ty=162&sig=104110167806479492528&page=4&tbnh=140&tbnw=132&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:28,s:100,i:88

Well, I'm not in school this week, so, I'm lucky. Yeah, we took 2 videos exploring the house, one is 3 minutes long, and on youtube here, while the other was 30 minutes long , too much for his iPhone to handle apparently, so he had to delete it. Sad, because on the 30 minute one, we heard a noise upstairs while in the basement, and went to go investigate, very creepy-like.

Well, I'm not in school this week, so, I'm lucky. Yeah, we took 2 videos exploring the house, one is 3 minutes long, and on youtube here, while the other was 30 minutes long , too much for his iPhone to handle apparently, so he had to delete it. Sad, because on the 30 minute one, we heard a noise upstairs while in the basement, and went to go investigate, very creepy-like.

Can't access Youtube at the mo', but if I heard a noise I would be freaking out so much! You guys are very brave :LOL:

:eek:

He actually looks a lot like Andrew Hansen (Australian comedian) in the last photo :LOL:

Oh and what's on his sunglasses in the first few pictures?

I've got a new screensaver now :awesome:

they're madness lyrics! so gaga-esque! :D

8050981024_5895640fb4_o.jpg

Che_28429.jpg

Che_28229.jpg

Had a long day, have to go to sleep and wake up in 5 hours... only home for an hour today...

Stopping by one last time to look at this, though... Don't even care if my boyfriend can see.

And there's no "interpretation" with that gif, I think... :LOL:

amen! :eek::eek::eek::D

morning all! how is everyone?

HQ_281529.jpg

HQ_282829.jpg

HQ_282229.jpg

HQ_28629.jpg

my kinda coffee! :stongue:

LOL at the guy in the background and wtf is in his hand?

But Matt looks adorbs. :happy:

ridiculously photogenic Matt absorbs the photogenicness from everyone around him :D:LOL::LOL: but wow what a face! didn't even notice it lmao :LOL:

003.jpg

019.jpg

im strangely attracted to Matt's backside as well :$

001.jpg