Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

:happy:

Apologies if this comes across as bragging XD But I thought I would share this freaking adorableness here. (A larger, color version of the gif in my sig, from when I gave Matt a rose during UD last week. Unghhhhh. I die every time I relive that moment. <3 Thank God my friend next to me was filming! :LOL: But I've slowed it down a bit so you can see the sweet look on his face a little better )

35ba4r6.gif

That face! <3 (And later he held it up to the camera so it was on the screens. Showing it off. *squee* <3)

OH MY GOOOODDDD :facemelt: That is the cutest look he gives you! You're so lucky to have got close enough to pass it to him :happy:

Apologies if this comes across as bragging XD But I thought I would share this freaking adorableness here. (A larger, color version of the gif in my sig, from when I gave Matt a rose during UD last week. Unghhhhh. I die every time I relive that moment. <3 Thank God my friend next to me was filming! :LOL: But I've slowed it down a bit so you can see the sweet look on his face a little better )

35ba4r6.gif

That face! <3 (And later he held it up to the camera so it was on the screens. Showing it off. *squee* <3)

*ahem*

awww, that is sooo sweet, you`re lucky :happy: Nice photos btw.

BIoo5t5CIAA4ymY.jpg:large

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've got an art project for which I'm doing a pencil and possibly charcoal portrait of Matt, so; does anyone have a picture of just his face, high quality, not smiling?

I need to make him look kinda vunerable and non-rockstar-ish, because it's going to be accompanied by a painting of him looking all bad-ass on stage.

So, I've got an art project for which I'm doing a pencil and possibly charcoal portrait of Matt, so; does anyone have a picture of just his face, high quality, not smiling?

I need to make him look kinda vunerable and non-rockstar-ish, because it's going to be accompanied by a painting of him looking all bad-ass on stage.

themostadorablemanintheworld.jpg

tumblr_licuanZldW1qhu8neo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mbzz0f01xT1qi0i54o1_500.png

tumblr_lffpuqwBy31qd7ovlo1_500.jpg

Kerrang20200320-20001.jpg

470557cute__7_.jpg

tumblr_lbwqhpCBrs1qdo1qro1_500.jpg

MQ2028729.jpg

resistance.session.photo.muse.2009.3.jpg

HQ.JPG

this one's like perfect imo but god fuckign damn watermark jesus christ put it at the bottom at least. there are other, much less HQ versions if you wanna do a reverse google search...

HQ2028329.jpg

I agree...the new picture gallery has some beautiful pics in it. And i do especially like the one you posted. :) That one, and the black and white one of Matt and Chris together is really good.

Oh yes that one is very nice :) and the yellow-ish one of Matt on the piano too!

Oh my, let us know how it turns out when you finish it! It sounds amazing :awesome:

themostadorablemanintheworld.jpg

Green eyes!!

Oh my, let us know how it turns out when you finish it! It sounds amazing :awesome:

\QUOTE]

I'm so excited for it! We get pretty much complete freedom with what we want to do, and get ages to do it :awesome: There's a lot of pressure for it be good though, considering we get nearly 6 months to do it, which is freaky but I guess my perfectionist habits will come in handy :LOL:

EDIT: Quote fail :facepalm:

Edited by that-girl-over-there

I'm so excited for it! We get pretty much complete freedom with what we want to do, and get ages to do it :awesome: There's a lot of pressure for it be good though, considering we get nearly 6 months to do it, which is freaky but I guess my perfectionist habits will come in handy :LOL:

EDIT: Quote fail :facepalm:

That is indeed awesome! You picked a both great and difficult topic, I imagine his face must be a nightmare to draw! Well, perfectionism makes for great art :D I'm sure it will be incredible in the end :awesome:

MQ2028229~2.jpg

I love love love this one :pimp: Also, I want that ring.

It is almost unreal that Matt is the most "normally" dressed person in the photo though, he's usually the one with the wacky shirts, the weird glasses and the sparkling :LOL:

That is indeed awesome! You picked a both great and difficult topic, I imagine his face must be a nightmare to draw! Well, perfectionism makes for great art :D I'm sure it will be incredible in the end :awesome:

I'm doing a practice sketch of his eye as we speak; I've never noticed how hooded his eyelid is, it's making it really hard :facepalm:

You're right about him being a nightmare to draw! The worst things are probably his lips, his eyes, and his cheekbones. It'll be a good challenge though :happy:

I agree---I love the EJ and Matt pic, too! I just can't figure out which one of them is wearing that ring though! LOL! :LOL: guessing EJ, though, for many reasons. :)

I'm pretty sure it's Matt, but he doesn't wear it in the other pictures so maybe he borrowed it from EJ for the photo? :)

I'm doing a practice sketch of his eye as we speak; I've never noticed how hooded his eyelid is, it's making it really hard :facepalm:

You're right about him being a nightmare to draw! The worst things are probably his lips, his eyes, and his cheekbones. It'll be a good challenge though :happy:

Ha, now that you say it about the eyelid,I notice it too! A challenge indeed :happy: His profile is difficult too, I tried sketching it once, the result was nothing short of terrifying :LOL:

321326_10151486975993725_1206094637_n.jpg

During Sunburn maybe? This one's really nice :happy:

OMG, I know. I've drawn Matt a couple of times and it's very difficult. I thought he would actually be easy to draw but was I very wrong! I've found that Dom is easier for me to draw.

Good luck!

I've drawn Matt's face so often that I've kinda forgotten how to draw other people. :LOL: But like his face is wonky but it still has the same basic structure as any other face. In fact I'd say in a way it's a bit easier than other faces, because you can really exaggerate his features and have it still look like him because they're a bit wonky.

Can't wait to see it!! :D

qNYFQnD.jpg

f97wO.jpg

PLVDa.gif