Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

Why does muse-universe insist on water marking everything? The photos aren't even their property, just because they upload them to their site doesn't mean that they're theirs :rolleyes: No need to shower everything in massive watermarks.

It's even sillier when they watermark photos that already have watermarks. :noey:

Why does muse-universe insist on water marking everything? The photos aren't even their property, just because they upload them to their site doesn't mean that they're theirs :rolleyes: No need to shower everything in massive watermarks.

It's even sillier when they watermark photos that already have watermarks. :noey:

I agree. Watermarks should only be used by the photographer or the rights owner, not just somebody that came across the photo. :noey:

I agree. Watermarks should only be used by the photographer or the rights owner, not just somebody that came across the photo. :noey:

I can understand it as a way of getting people to know your site has loads of hi-res pics, but why not a small, unobtrusive tag at the bottom of a pic or something?

tumblr_mcyz3eHguw1qkyz6qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcw94o8rtQ1qkmbdb.png

tumblr_mcys0lHNiL1rdeg4wo1_1280.jpg

:chuckle:

haha, look at him watch the crowd for their reaction, and then laugh at them. That was awesome! Thanks!

What at the knee slide? I can't quite see what is going on there.

At the other thing, I'm not sure whether or not he was deliberately intending his guitar moves to be interpreted as sexual.

Not that I'm complaining.