The Small Print: Chris sings!!

bruce57

Welcome to the awesomeness of Muse in 2004.

The Earls Court version(s) of The Small Print are amongst Muse's finest moments. Chris' backing vocals are absolutely essential to Muse - Dead Star is a great example, it wouldn't be half as powerful if Chris didn't do the 'YEAH, YEAHAAGHGAHGHH, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!' bit in the chorus and the screams of 'YOURSELLLLLFFFFFFFFF!' during the riff.

But usually the roadies don't screw up that bad with the mic levels... :LOL:

Also, old news is old! But yes, Chris has a wonderful voice.

absolution-era muse, how i miss you.

Welcome to the awesomeness of Muse in 2004.

The Earls Court version(s) of The Small Print are amongst Muse's finest moments. Chris' backing vocals are absolutely essential to Muse - Dead Star is a great example, it wouldn't be half as powerful if Chris didn't do the 'YEAH, YEAHAAGHGAHGHH, YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!' bit in the chorus and the screams of 'YOURSELLLLLFFFFFFFFF!' during the riff.

THESE!

Absolution era + Chris's voice = the best and most epic version of Muse :D! Not only is Chris's harmonising really important, but he just gives these songs in particular so much OOMPF! I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that I wasn't allowed to go to Earls Court back then. I missed out on what would have been the best live performances ever! :(

Archived