any idea when these shirts go on sale? I doubt they'll have them by this week for the Eastern U.S. gigs =/

I spoke with the member of Muses management who is in charge of it while I was out in Columbus, and she said that they haven't been sent to print yet, and will when they have a short break.

I spoke with the member of Muses management who is in charge of it while I was out in Columbus, and she said that they haven't been sent to print yet, and will when they have a short break.
Darn =/ i'll be seeing them this saturday so I will probably have to get the shirt online. thanks man

The Milwaukee designer posted on the contest News item that he/she(?) won. I'm surprised. I thought Sacremento had it all wrapped up.

I hope that was the Milwaukee design that featured the band (in cartoonish form) and not the one with the hand and flowers. I really liked the former.

• 4 weeks later...

Um, so, what became of this?! Are the winning tees ever going to go on sale? I know it takes a while to make tons and list them up, but they could at least give us an idea of when, seeing as we waited so long just to find out the winners, lol. I'm impayhuns! :(

Edit: Woah, I just read back, did Sacramento not win? Lol bit late, but I'm gutted. That one was amazing. Far better than the other one (no offense :p). I want to make it into a t-shirt anyways cos I loved it, but it won't look as good and prob cost me more. :(

Um, so, what became of this?! Are the winning tees ever going to go on sale? I know it takes a while to make tons and list them up, but they could at least give us an idea of when, seeing as we waited so long just to find out the winners, lol. I'm impayhuns! :(

Edit: Woah, I just read back, did Sacramento not win? Lol bit late, but I'm gutted. That one was amazing. Far better than the other one (no offense :p). I want to make it into a t-shirt anyways cos I loved it, but it won't look as good and prob cost me more. :(

Milwaukee won. Only reason we know is because of the comments made on the news page: http://muse.mu/news/article/709/us-merch-design-competition-2/. She put a pic of the signed guitar there too. I haven't heard when Couture's shirt will be available yet.

Archived