Does your state offer the Enhanced Drivers License? So much easier and faster to obtain. I got one earlier this year for Muse in Vancouver, BC. It works similar to a passport for Canada and Mexico.

I can't tell. There's something listed about a SecureID, but the link for the details isn't working. I'll have to search for it more tonight.

Sadly I've had to completely drop this particular dream, just too expensive for me. I cancelled my hostel booking last week.

Awww :supersad:

I wish I could go. Unfortunately I can't make such an expensive plan for the moment and I doubt it would be possible for me anyway.

:supersad: i wanted to meet you guise.

well if you guys do reading/leeds, then there is a good chance i'll see you.

So I just caught up on a large portion of this thread (Read: The entire thing).

I'll be going to Lolla even if Muse isn't there. I'll probably book a hostel sometime during/after January as I don't necessarily have the funds atm, but will by then. Depending on my sister's job, we should be leaving on Wednesday and getting there Thursday. We'll be doing a roadtrip from Oklahoma - Yeah, Oklahoman Musers are rare, I know - and most likely meeting lalalive once we've made it to the city. Weee 12 hour drives.

From what I've read, I'm assuming HI Hostel is a good bet? I've never really done this hotel/hostel thing before in complete honesty. I've been to a whopping 3 gigs in my life, and Muse makes up two thirds of that. :LOL:

I'll be staying most likely the entire festival, since it's my first one and I want the complete experience. :awesome:

I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of y'all up there, and I agree with Naomi's post from a few pages back, we def need a massive group picture.

ALSO, what the good hell are golden tickets? I've signed up for the Lolla email list but I'm not quite sure if I'll be emailed the info or alerted of them going on sale, so will anyone on here be keeping track of announcements for when they go on sale?

Now, the question we're all asking, why the fuck do we have to wait so long for this awesomeness to commence? :LOL:

So is this gonna happen or what? I sure hope so! My New Years resolution is to not go all of 2011 without seeing Muse, and I am betting that Lolla is my only chance. I'm a festival noob, so I was wondering:

1) Seriously, what are the odds?

2) Do I need to book a hotel long before the line-up is announced? I'd rather wait, of course, but will the entire city book up before line line-up is announced?

3) Is it really hard to get tickets? Do I need to get them the moment they go on sale?

1) Pretty damn good. Seems to be the only headliner we're sure of.

2) I'd book something now that you can always cancel.

3) Tickets didn't sell out last year. You shouldn't need to buy them RIGHT away but earlier is always better.

Thanks! :happy:

And your answer to #1 is just :awesome:

Are we sure of any other acts? Not headliners, but anyone else?

Not really. The festival world is too focused on Coachella right now. Once that lineup is released though I suspect we'll get some more rumors. I think the only band we're sure of besides Muse is Portugal. The Man :LOL:

My current predictions for some acts:

- Muse

- Foo Fighters or REM or The Cure

- Kanye West

- LCD Soundsystem

- My Morning Jacket

- Bright Eyes

Yeah, I'll get back to you on my guesses. :LOL:

Not really. The festival world is too focused on Coachella right now. Once that lineup is released though I suspect we'll get some more rumors. I think the only band we're sure of besides Muse is Portugal. The Man :LOL:

- Muse

- Kanye West

- LCD Soundsystem

- My Morning Jacket

- Bright Eyes

I'm really hoping for White Lies, just because it would fit into the time they should be coming back to the States, and they'll have the new CD out in a couple of weeks.

- Muse

- Kanye West

- LCD Soundsystem

- My Morning Jacket

- Bright Eyes

I keep hearing good things about Bright Eyes, but I have no clue who they are. :$ I need to look them up!

My husband officially said we can go to Lolla! I so excited!!!

Well, seems like no more lolla for me. :( I wish I could attend this huge meetup. Seems like super epic times are ahead for all you lolla folks. :happy:

Thankfully I have Coachella to look forward to. :happy: So maybe I'll meet some of you there. If not, we'll meet at Wembley 2013....in space. :LOL::p

I'm really hoping for White Lies, just because it would fit into the time they should be coming back to the States, and they'll have the new CD out in a couple of weeks.

OMG...White Lies would be :awesome:

helllloooo guys! I havent made it on here much lately, Ive had a insane week from hell, great way to start the year, but I think lolla will be the best part of my 2011!!! :D

White Lies would be :awesome:

How often do bands repeat from year to year? I see that last year's lineup had lots of groups I really want to see.

I dont think they do, there's some on there from last year I wouldve loved seeing too, but oh well :( as long as Muse is there, I really dont care who else is :awesome:

I dont think they do, there's some on there from last year I wouldve loved seeing too, but oh well :( as long as Muse is there, I really dont care who else is :awesome:

Yes, but ... I was looking at last year's lineup, and it was easy to almost not care at all if Muse was there :LOL:

I wanna know nooooooooooowwwwww!

White Lies would be :awesome:

How often do bands repeat from year to year? I see that last year's lineup had lots of groups I really want to see.

Theres very very very little chance of any band repeating.

Though trust me, there'll be a huge line-up probably with a bunch of names you'll like.

Sometimes I go look at the Lolla 2007 line-up just to remind myself how god damn amazing it was and wish I could have been there.

Archived