EMA 2010: Muse nominated in 3 categories

MuseBrasil

I don't mind muse did not win best rock award, but I do mind 30stm wining it. It is such an insult .

Chill. Awards mean literally fuck all to the bands that are nominated and win. Most of the time it's just an excuse to get pissed up for free if they can be bothered attending.

I'm worried that there seems to be so many people taking the awards things seriously.

Chill. Awards mean literally fuck all to the bands that are nominated and win. Most of the time it's just an excuse to get pissed up for free if they can be bothered attending.

I'm worried that there seems to be so many people taking the awards things seriously.

Yes people are taking those far too srsly. I remember matt saying something like he was too busy washing his hair to attend the brits last year.

Wow! With Muse "fans" like you lot on this forum, who needs enemies? I went to 11 concerts over the last year of all different bands and Muse live was the best. They are certainly better than 30 STM who I had the displeasure of seeing last year (Jared Leto is a massive DOUCHE!!! but there fans are almost cult like. Worse than Muse fans were at thier peak), I've never seen LP, but all I can guess is that Muse "fans" in Europe, UK seriously just don't like them anymore. America likes them now. Maybe they should more here and then you all that don't like them, their music or thier live show can just all go fuck off and listen to a different band. ;)

I don't "blindly" follow Muse. They do truly rock during a concert mixing it up with shite like GL then rocking it out with US and PIB. Seriously. If you all have come to hate what they have become so much. Please go off to banter and post your despisal for them there and let the people who still like/love then to post here on main Muse. To actually wish that you don't want then to win anything because they suck now is not going to change how they do things now. So stop trying to think that it will. They will never be the band they were in 2001 2002 again. Go find your next Muse and post on banter with your buddies. I'm so sick of all the negativity.

rant over/:mad:

Wow! With Muse "fans" like you lot on this forum, who needs enemies? I went to 11 concerts over the last year of all different bands and Muse live was the best. They are certainly better than 30 STM who I had the displeasure of seeing last year (Jared Leto is a massive DOUCHE!!! but there fans are almost cult like. Worse than Muse fans were at thier peak), I've never seen LP, but all I can guess is that Muse "fans" in Europe, UK seriously just don't like them anymore. America likes them now. Maybe they should more here and then you all that don't like them, their music or thier live show can just all go fuck off and listen to a different band. ;)

I don't "blindly" follow Muse. They do truly rock during a concert mixing it up with shite like GL then rocking it out with US and PIB. Seriously. If you all have come to hate what they have become so much. Please go off to banter and post your despisal for them there and let the people who still like/love then to post here on main Muse. To actually wish that you don't want then to win anything because they suck now is not going to change how they do things now. So stop trying to think that it will. They will never be the band they were in 2001 2002 again. Go find your next Muse and post on banter with your buddies. I'm so sick of all the negativity.

rant over/:mad:

This is why Muse supporters will never be taken seriously in a discussion. :LOL:

If you all have come to hate what they have become so much. Please go off to banter and post your despisal for them there and let the people who still like/love then to post here on main Muse.

Trollolololololol.

I am a Banter regular and I am bored of people bringing up this shit about how everyone there hates them so if you disagree with the way the band currently is you should go there. How about no. I love the band that Muse used to be, and there are plenty of fans that love how they are right now that post in Banter too.

Just because some of us don't agree with the way they are going about things at the minute doesn't mean you or anyone else can tell us where to go.

Oh, and nice job for trying to cause a split between the sections. I thought that'd been laid to rest but obv not. You can still like Muse and post in Banter, just like you can dislike who Muse are but still come to Main Muse and put across a constructive reason as to why this is.

In my opinion Muse haven't done anything recently that is worth awarding. Deal with it.

And stop saying Muse doesn't care about the award. Then why do they put big links on the main page with ''VOTE FOR MUSE'' messages? The production at least is loking for these prizes, because they know they will good a lot of advertising and reach a bigger audience. And the money.

And stop saying Muse doesn't care about the award. Then why do they put big links on the main page with ''VOTE FOR MUSE'' messages? The production at least is loking for these prizes, because they know they will good a lot of advertising and reach a bigger audience. And the money.

Warner care about the awards, the band couldn't give a toss.

Awards are industry wankfests, as I've already said. They're mostly about record labels patting each other on the back for finding bands and turning them into commercial successes.

Muse doesn't run the page.

This show have got more ridiculous each year! :facepalm:

Hurts were nominated for best push act... Guess who won that... JUSTIN BIEBER!!! It's not even music. He only won cause girls find him "cute"!! He also won Best Male... He'd should won Best Kid...

Tokio Hotel won the Best World Stage Performance Award... I was like WHAT?!?!?!?!? TOKIO HOTEL??????

Best Rock won 30 Seconds to Mars... Well ok. but it's the EUROPEAN AWARD SHOW!

and Linkin Park won Best Live Act. I am ok with it but Muse are just BETTER, way BETTER!!

Katy Perry performed - sucked

Kesha performed - Awful, I thought she's drunk

Rihanna.... Well... her voice is only really good on cd

Horrible! It's the last time I watched it! The nominees are a whole joke! Most of them are only "celebs" not really talented! What about acts who are really good.

I still had hope for this show...

Well... I can't do anything. I am sure MUSE doesn't care about this award show.

it's just about how's the most famous and not most talented...

What about the REAL talents?

This show have got more ridiculous each year! :facepalm:

Hurts were nominated for best push act... Guess who won that... JUSTIN BIEBER!!! It's not even music. He only won cause girls find him "cute"!! He also won Best Male... He'd should won Best Kid...

Tokio Hotel won the Best World Stage Performance Award... I was like WHAT?!?!?!?!? TOKIO HOTEL??????

Best Rock won 30 Seconds to Mars... Well ok. but it's the EUROPEAN AWARD SHOW!

and Linkin Park won Best Live Act. I am ok with it but Muse are just BETTER, way BETTER!!

Katy Perry performed - sucked

Kesha performed - Awful, I thought she's drunk

Rihanna.... Well... her voice is only really good on cd

Horrible! It's the last time I watched it! The nominees are a whole joke! Most of them are only "celebs" not really talented! What about acts who are really good.

I still had hope for this show...

Well... I can't do anything. I am sure MUSE doesn't care about this award show.

it's just about how's the most famous and not most talented...

What about the REAL talents?

You lay way too much effort into this shit. It's not worth it :)

No offence.

Archived