EMA 2010: Muse nominated in 3 categories

MuseBrasil

Is it me or can you vote in one category as many times as you want?

Yes, which makes the whole thing entirely worthless. One of these awards is hardly an accolade of which to be proud as they are generally voted for by fan girls and boys multiple times.

I already voted. Some of the competition is a joke... Tokio Hotel?? WTF:eek:

And when Tokio Hotel beat Linkin Park and Metallica,Foo Fighters,The Cure , Kings Of Leon and Green Day in headline and group categories you realise the whole competition is stupid :LOL:

And when Tokio Hotel beat Linkin Park and Metallica,Foo Fighters,The Cure , Kings Of Leon and Green Day in headline and group categories you realise the whole competition is stupid :LOL:

+ 1

Indeed. Their (TH) fans are all about 6-16 years old, teenage girls who think they are "cute" (:noey:). Their fan base is to 99 % only fangirls.

I hope Muse will win least one award.

I voted several times. :shifty: 30stm will probably win though. :( Thier fans seem to be more into vote rigging than Muse fans.

A year ago Muse would have won this hands down, but since Muse fans stopped being that involved in these kind of things, bands like TH and 30STM will probably take over... And to be honest, you shouldn't have to ''rig'' these kind of things. If Muse are the best, they should win. To bad you almost HAVE to do it like this just because all the other fans do it :noey:

Archived