I'm stuck in my period of

Muscle Museum - I've never really got bored with this song, but now it's bolting in my ears all the time.

blackout - I though this was a crapy song the first time I heard it, but now i'm just sinkin in to the dark and wonderful place of Matthews voice everytime I hear it (a)

Butterflies & Hurricanes - just forgot about the song a while and now it's back and even better then before :D

Time Is Running Out.

my friend said it would make a good stripper song. :LOL:

:LOL: That's one thing that just never crossed my mind when listening to that song.

I just played Darkshines with the volume up in my car today and found a new appreciation for the way Matt sings it. It shows his range of singing soft and loud in the same song. I never really paid as much attention to the quieter part before.

Bliss. I never really appreciated it.

On that note, does anyone know of any high quality .mp3s of any live performances of Bliss Extended? Like the one from Pinkpop 2002 where at the end Matt is sprawled on his amp and starts playing the extended solo-ish riff? I'd love any version that has a riff like that one but I can never find one :(