mapoftheglorious

Just grabbed the first disc and it really is an amazing edit. I'm so grateful that in this day and age we have the technology to pull off such a thing! Thanks to all who were involved.

One thing though, why is the DVD not in 16:9 format? It is letterboxed and needs to be zoomed on a widescreen TV further reducing quality. I am watching the files on a PC, not burnt it yet.

EDIT: just saw mapoftheglorious's response on the last page. A bit of a disappointment really, given that the source is mostly HD. Not trying to appear ungrateful, because I do appreciate all the work which has been done! Hopefully the HD x264 rip is on the way soon!

Agenthal, I will be releasing some audios i have shortly, LCCC being one of them (its not amazing quality though).

I just want to say thanks again for the work on the DVD. I gave it to my brother as a Christmas present and he thought it was fantastic. :happy:

My brother is very pleased with his Christmas gift too. He's looking forward to reliving the Wembley experience. :happy:

Thank you so much for this bootleg!!!

It is FANTASTIC!!!! :thumbsup:

I love it!

After downloading it for maybe a week or so ( :eek: ) I could finally burn and watch it!

It is amazing! Thank you so much!:)

Cheers, glad you all enjoyed it!! :)

Hopefully the HD x264 rip is on the way soon!

Yeah, the dvd burning software made it letterbox by default, ive been able to correct that now. I'm burning my own copy onto bluray this week with an additional gallery feature (from the .mu wembley stage pictures) and the uprising and citizen erased proshots on it, so will definitley upload a bluray version eventually.

Agenthal, I will be releasing some audios i have shortly, LCCC being one of them (its not amazing quality though).

Sweet I appreciate it. If you're interested in collabing on something again, like the LCCC multicam or whatever you want, I'd be happy to. I love doing single edits but hate doing whole shows so collabs work well for me. :p Just PM me whenever.

Thanks for doing this for us mapoftheglorious, it's fantastic to have a dvd to remind me of a brilliant gig :) It took a while to download but it was worth the wait!! Thanks too to everyone that contributed their videos, audio & artwork.

Looking forward to having a dvd of LCCC one day. I don't care how long it takes, but I just have to have one :LOL:

I've downloaded the torrent and then burnt the first two parts onto discs but neither have been working in my DVD player... have I missed a step? Because I haven't downloaded any form of 'fixpack' and I'm not sure what people mean by it. :unsure:

I've downloaded the torrent and then burnt the first two parts onto discs but neither have been working in my DVD player... have I missed a step? Because I haven't downloaded any form of 'fixpack' and I'm not sure what people mean by it. :unsure:

When did you download it? The fixed version was uploaded within a day of the original one.

Welcome to the boards.

The editing is going very well, I've just today finished Citizen Erased and yes I agree that angle really is fantastic, and it does feature for plenty of Citizen Erased.

To download the finished DVD, you just need to be registred on Musebootlegs and have a normal torrent client programme to be able to download them :)

I can only seem to find the first day at wembley on the musebootlegs site?

This. Entirely.

Thank you so much! :D

Seconded or thirded or whatever it is. I've watched a bit more this evening and I just wanted to say that, you don't post much, but it's obvious from the care that you take with your videos that you are a true Muse fan. :happy:

Could anyone be an angel and lend me their user log in for the muse torrents site. Mine wont let me log in or set up a new account and they havnt emailed me back in weeks!

Have you tried contacting the staff members through this very same messageboard?

You can get in touch with MuseBootlegs too via Facebook or Twitter.

Archived