MTV World Stage: Rock AM Ring 3/9/10

Racket

Guest jessychickin

*Dies a little on the inside...*

I don't have that channel :supersad:

EDIT: Never mind, I just checked & I do :facepalm::chuckle: I suppose I've just been staying away from the reality tv :p

I've checked MTV and it was yesterday morning :stunned:

Well, now it says it'll be on this Friday :D Plus, the tv program finder does too so chances are it'll be right!

So Germany: Friday 03.September 19:00 Uhr (7 pm)

and repeat: Sunday 05. September 09:00 Uhr (9 am)

Enjoy!!!! (I will, you can bet on that! :chuckle: For the fourth time at least, that gig :LOL:)

Well, now it says it'll be on this Friday :D Plus, the tv program finder does too so chances are it'll be right!

So Germany: Friday 03.September 19:00 Uhr (7 pm)

and repeat: Sunday 05. September 09:00 Uhr (9 am)

Enjoy!!!! (I will, you can bet on that! :chuckle: For the fourth time at least, that gig :LOL:)

*cheers*

Great ;) It's going to be a musey weekend. GREAT! :happy:

It says MTV VMA's on MTV Asia... hope its rock am ring! VMA's been wayyyyy overplayed:mad:

but I saw there's a "Uprising - Live at Rock am Ring 2010 (Preview)" clip on the front page of MTV Asia! Let's hope it will be Rock am Ring performance on TV tomorrow:D

MTV USA doesn't show anything except Jersey Shore.

Off Topic

Jersey Shore = A guide how to act stupid, ridiculous, slutty... Oh and don't forget it's a tutorial to dress like a whore.

I'm looking forward for tomorrow! It's going to be a musey weekend. The gig on TV and sexy plane on saturday :happy: and of course the board :D:awesome:

I know MTV doesn't show music all the time like they use to. It's all filled with crappy fake reality shows :(

+ 1 :yesey:

I loved the Hills

but I saw there's a "Uprising - Live at Rock am Ring 2010 (Preview)" clip on the front page of MTV Asia! Let's hope it will be Rock am Ring performance on TV tomorrow:D

I looked at the official page for mtv adria and it said that it's an exclusive premiere of the rock am ring gig ! I really got sick of watching the VMA gig,I think I watched it maybe 5 times or something...rolleyes:

Archived