Went to Hamburg for shopping but I just bought a shirt :indiff: Except from that nothing really happened :LOL: I got red guitar earrings from my friend :awesome: And yours?

49.jpg

Well but it's a shirt! :dance:. that's great then :party:. and red guitar earings must look just too cool :cool:.

My day was boring, I woke up too late to go and buy myself a black tie, so I'll do it tomorrow after school. Then I've read a bit of Kurt Cobain's biography and it got me in so much I've read about 55pages without noticing anyone talking to me :facepalm:. I answered just: "uhu" "yeah" "what?" "whatever" and that's all :facepalm:. tomorrow I'll get contacts for my right eye and a ticket to London so I'm quite...uhm...happy? at the moment but with a little headache but still a bit happy :happy:.

Dunno why when I see a photo of Dominic from the back I can just hear a title: SPANK THO :wtf:. Random, I know.

H_konfrensi_2.jpg

I can't go to one of the gigs in California so I finally sold my ticket :dance: and I got my ticket for San Diego this morning. Now I'm just waiting for LA :shifty:

So, I saw Salt last night, sorry for not answering anyone but I left right away. The movie wasn´t bad, typical espionage, but where was the end of the movie? I know it´s screams for Salt II but still... stupid, empty little ending...

:chuckle: I know it's stupid but that's just away to bring the viewer in for the second film. People are going to want to know what happens next.

Hello everyone! Thank you all for the nice words, you're such a lovely bunch! :kiss:

How have you been in the past few days?

Hope you are doing well now :)

Do that :LOL:

Night :kiss:

I'll take them just for you Stef.

Morning :awesome:

setting-up-behind-the-revol.jpg

I'll come with gifts of Q magazine and what ever wonders I have :) just text me where you are in the queue.

36422_1208740038638_1832837304_400004_3707775_n.jpg

But could we do the mag exchange on Sunday? :shifty: I won't have a bag with me for the huge mag and I don't want it it get ripped :(

Edit: are we even seeing each other on Sunday? :erm:

I know it's not my business, but I have a question.

what's wrong with the wembley tickets?

I mean, how is it possible that so many people don't have their own ticket yet?

I just looked at the new photo gallery of Muse in Goffertpark, Nijmegen. And those are amazing!!!! I'm so sad now that I couldn't be there.

Because they are so absolutely beautiful I picked all the ones with Dom in it and posted them here:

202c5ff7-298f-4b51-9c70-1a035391f5b6.jpg

ab0d1530-ad14-41eb-9d77-490a24c10388.jpg

I'll probably use this one for my bank account pass (don't know how to translate it in English:$)

d0046f86-eff9-4da8-93cf-346eb33c5d6d.jpg

93f6b25e-90eb-43bd-bc5f-f6848c17c1a5.jpg

6880c080-602f-48c1-aea3-357bc50771dd.jpg

And I love this one the most:

89206b4f-3e7f-40e3-9af5-90ffdcef2a08.jpg

same here, those pics are so much better than the san siro/stade de france ones. :supersad:

I want to marry that photographer!

I wonder where Dom gets these weird shirts from. :wtf:

me too, they're kinda weird but I love them! :awesome:

tumblr_l7x8kn32Sq1qbiybxo1_500.png

Well but it's a shirt! . that's great then :party:. and red guitar earings must look just too cool :cool:.

My day was boring, I woke up too late to go and buy myself a black tie, so I'll do it tomorrow after school. Then I've read a bit of Kurt Cobain's biography and it got me in so much I've read about 55pages without noticing anyone talking to me :facepalm:. I answered just: "uhu" "yeah" "what?" "whatever" and that's all :facepalm:. tomorrow I'll get contacts for my right eye and a ticket to London so I'm quite...uhm...happy? at the moment but with a little headache but still a bit happy :happy:.

They do look great!

p1030851i.jpg

I am always like that when reading :LOL:

Headache? That's the weather, isn't it? I've been having one the past few day too :fear:

Ok cool, or i could give it to you at the end of the gig, dont mind really, have to see what im up to on sunday, need to go food shopping.

We can see :yesey:

We need to sleep that's for sure but we want to meet Carla too on Sunday :awesome:

I know it's not my business, but I have a question.

what's wrong with the wembley tickets?

I mean, how is it possible that so many people don't have their own ticket yet?

Because Seetickets is the biggest fucking fail ever :fear: What's the problem with buying a ticket and getting it like a week later? :erm: I don't get it, every gig I have been to you got the tickets immediately, I mean, they are just being printed, it's not complicated science! :mad:

47.jpg

Night girls :kiss:

but you can decide after Wembley, can't you? :erm:

Yup, but I doubt I'll be any more enthusiastic about ordinary hair colours then than I am now. :LOL: Once you go bright, going back is hard. And I wanted to try out purple and/or blue and/or green at some point. Oh well, one day when I'm a writer and work from home / a park / a cafeteria and nobody cares about what colour my hair is :yesey:

Wait a minute... I wonder if this red is too bright for the workplace...

redheadsinpink.jpg

I'm getting excited about the trip and the gigs! :awesome: There's too much to do before them, but I'll have to find the time somehow. Perhaps by skipping a few of the numerous local gigs that are already lined up for this week. :chuckle:

followthenose.jpg

Thought of Kristina when naming this pic :chuckle:

You're right :yesey:. It doesn't hurt to try, right? If it doesn't work I always have a guitar then :shifty:. but if there's a thing that could be better for me...musician can not stick to just one instrument :yesey:.

I'll walk the drum path now :cool:. I'll try my best to do so tho :).

95001123.jpg

hullabaloo5.jpg

spcfotologsnet7ll.jpg

Cheers, have a good sleep hun :kiss:.

Also thank you for cheering me up a little bit with this drum-plan :happy:.

Cheers!

AM

xxx

Hope you feel better soon.

This is probably the best piece of advice I've ever heard in my life :D Carla, you should be an agony aunt :yesey:

002.jpg

Oh blimey :LOL:

Anyway, it's a quick in and out from me tonight, I might be writing something special later so don't panic if I'm not around, you all know where I'll be lurking.

Hope everyone is feeling good, (see what I did there) hugs all round.

xxxx

Yup, but I doubt I'll be any more enthusiastic about ordinary hair colours then than I am now. :LOL: Once you go bright, going back is hard. And I wanted to try out purple and/or blue and/or green at some point. Oh well, one day when I'm a writer and work from home / a park / a cafeteria and nobody cares about what colour my hair is :yesey:

redheadsinpink.jpg

I'm getting excited about the trip and the gigs! :awesome: There's too much to do before them, but I'll have to find the time somehow. Perhaps by skipping a few of the numerous local gigs that are already lined up for this week. :chuckle:

followthenose.jpg

That won't be too bright, I guess it wouldn't be a problem :yesey:

I am getting so excited too and I never do anymore. Already had butterflies in my stomach today :chuckle: I am gonna be so hyper :awesome:

Still have to make some cookies and lots of other stuff, the birthday present :shifty:

ab0d1530-ad14-41eb-9d77-490a24c10388.jpg

sneaky :ninja:

redheadsinpink.jpg

followthenose.jpg

That was the colour of my hair before i went in the sea and it all washed out :(

BTW how tall are you two? I dont want to feel like a midget at wembley :LOL:

111696006.jpg

That won't be too bright, I guess it wouldn't be a problem :yesey:

I am getting so excited too and I never do anymore. Already had butterflies in my stomach today :chuckle: I am gonna be so hyper :awesome:

Still have to make some cookies and lots of other stuff, the birthday present :shifty:

It's like a ripe pomegranate :happy: And to think that that colour was an accident, I thought it was more ginger and ended up looking almost exactly like Tiia :LOL:

Then we can be hyper together! :awesome: I'm always happy and hyper in London though, it feels so right and so... home.

That was the colour of my hair before i went in the sea and it all washed out :(

BTW how tall are you two? I dont want to feel like a midget at wembley :LOL:

:( I suppose you can redye it in a few weeks though.

Oh I can make almost anyone feel tall, I'm almost 155 cm :LOL:

flashingthepearls.jpg

They do look great!

p1030851i.jpg

I am always like that when reading :LOL:

Headache? That's the weather, isn't it? I've been having one the past few day too :fear:

:pope:. they're awesome! :awesome:. You'll look oh so fab with them on :cool:.

*hi5s* :LOL:.

Weather, that's it. It's raining here all day and it's just 10 degress outside, not for me, I'd say :facepalm:.

Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers :kiss:.

6880c080-602f-48c1-aea3-357bc50771dd.jpg

It might be the wearther of my silly brain, but I laughed at the way Dom's sitting :wtf:. He's sitting at just 40% of his bum :awesome:. Sweet.

It's like a ripe pomegranate :happy: And to think that that colour was an accident, I thought it was more ginger and ended up looking almost exactly like Tiia :LOL:

Then we can be hyper together! :awesome: I'm always happy and hyper in London though, it feels so right and so... home.

:( I suppose you can redye it in a few weeks though.

Oh I can make almost anyone feel tall, I'm almost 155 cm :LOL:

flashingthepearls.jpg

Dont worry, im not much taller than you :LOL: about the same height.

what gate numbers you at?

33147282.jpg

Oh dom you look mighty fine!

Dont worry, im not much taller than you :LOL: about the same height.

what gate numbers you at?

Seriously? :awesome: then I won't feel like a hobbit!

Don't know the Friday one yet, it's stuck in the post office a few blocks away (checked the tracker, it arrived there 7:46 yesterday morning), but Saturday I have G/F. You?

interviewerhasniceorang.jpg

Hope you are doing well now :)

Yes, I'm much better now, thank you. Been listening to lots of music in the past two days, it's really helped me. :)

Oh blimey :LOL:

Anyway, it's a quick in and out from me tonight, I might be writing something special later so don't panic if I'm not around, you all know where I'll be lurking.

Hope everyone is feeling good, (see what I did there) hugs all round.

xxxx

Heya! :D Take your time, we'll be here! Hope you're alright :happy:

followthenose.jpg

:chuckle: Aww sweet. :happy:

Seriously? :awesome: then I won't feel like a hobbit!

Don't know the Friday one yet, it's stuck in the post office a few blocks away (checked the tracker, it arrived there 7:46 yesterday morning), but Saturday I have G/F. You?

interviewerhasniceorang.jpg

haha you wont no!

for friday i have G/F and i dont know for Saturday because I havent spoke to my friend today. G/F is a good one to have btw, because in 2007 they opened it before the other ates as it's the furthest away, so everyone at G/F got to the barrier and people at closer gates didnt! :)

Dom.jpg

haha you wont no!

for friday i have G/F and i dont know for Saturday because I havent spoke to my friend today. G/F is a good one to have btw, because in 2007 they opened it before the other ates as it's the furthest away, so everyone at G/F got to the barrier and people at closer gates didnt! :)

Dom.jpg

Oh dear, there would be MASSIVE beef if this happened this year as well! So many people have switched their tickets to be at M/N, so if their gate is opened later... shitstorm!

I think I really like this outfit. :$

Oh dear, there would be MASSIVE beef if this happened this year as well! So many people have switched their tickets to be at M/N, so if their gate is opened later... shitstorm!

I think I really like this outfit. :$

well thats what happened last year :chuckle: but it could be different

Hairy legs! :dom:

146710350.jpg