:stunned: His arms.....

I just looked at the new photo gallery of Muse in Goffertpark, Nijmegen. And those are amazing!!!! I'm so sad now that I couldn't be there.

Because they are so absolutely beautiful I picked all the ones with Dom in it and posted them here:

202c5ff7-298f-4b51-9c70-1a035391f5b6.jpg

ab0d1530-ad14-41eb-9d77-490a24c10388.jpg

I'll probably use this one for my bank account pass (don't know how to translate it in English:$)

d0046f86-eff9-4da8-93cf-346eb33c5d6d.jpg

93f6b25e-90eb-43bd-bc5f-f6848c17c1a5.jpg

6880c080-602f-48c1-aea3-357bc50771dd.jpg

And I love this one the most:

89206b4f-3e7f-40e3-9af5-90ffdcef2a08.jpg

Oooooh very arty and beautiful :happy:

haha you wont no!

G/F is a good one to have btw, because in 2007 they opened it before the other gates as it's the furthest away, so everyone at G/F got to the barrier and people at closer gates didnt! :)

Dom.jpg

:awesome:

Yes, I'm much better now, thank you. Been listening to lots of music in the past two days, it's really helped me. :)

:D Glad to hear things are getting better, have you been listening to the Arctic Monkeys? :chuckle:

I hope my postcard gets there soon :erm:

D-75835619.jpg

Stef... I found out what gig it is. Fuji Rock Festival 2007 :stunned:

I

Then we can be hyper together! I'm always happy and hyper in London though, it feels so right and so... home.

:dance: omg...I won't be able to sleep until then :chuckle: Hyper, hyper, hyper :dance::party:

Ok, calm down Stef :fear:

. they're awesome! :awesome:. You'll look oh so fab with them on

*hi5s*

Weather, that's it. It's raining here all day and it's just 10 degress outside, not for me, I'd say :facepalm:.

It might be the wearther of my silly brain, but I laughed at the way Dom's sitting :wtf:. He's sitting at just 40% of his bum :awesome:. Sweet.

I do look awesome :chuckle:

Because he doesn't have one! :LOL:

Stef... I found out what gig it is. Fuji Rock Festival 2007 :stunned:

it is? :awesome: I love you Jessica :kiss:

47.jpg

snapshot20070305125355.jpg

The puppies thing is quite disturbing, mainly because she didn't hesitate to throw them, making me think this isn't the first time she's done it.

I really hope the reason it was filmed was to get evidence against her but then I wouldn't be able to stand by, filming someone doing that and not try and do something to save the puppies, I can't swim but I'd have dived in to try and save them, or better still, I'd have fucking thrown her into the river before she got a chance to touch the baby dogs.

How can anyone just stand there and film it and not do anything?

Why kill babies?

On a less pissed off note, I got 2 of my 4 tickets turn up today, the standing for the teens have arrived so they are all set to go.

I'm just waiting for the disabled ones to arrive then I can relax.

The puppies thing is quite disturbing, mainly because she didn't hesitate to throw them, making me think this isn't the first time she's done it.

I really hope the reason it was filmed was to get evidence against her but then I wouldn't be able to stand by, filming someone doing that and not try and do something to save the puppies, I can't swim but I'd have dived in to try and save them, or better still, I'd have fucking thrown her into the river before she got a chance to touch the baby dogs.

How can anyone just stand there and film it and not do anything?

Why kill babies?

On a less pissed off note, I got 2 of my 4 tickets turn up today, the standing for the teens have arrived so they are all set to go.

I'm just waiting for the disabled ones to arrive then I can relax.

Haven't seen the link but on the German show they said that they filmed it themselves and now people and police are trying to find out who she is. Apparently there is a whole facebook group thing going already to get her. :erm:

I think whoever filmed that didn't care about the puppies either :'(

They whined so much :'( And last week they already showed a woman who put a cat into the garbage that wanted to cuddle with her, it wasn't even hers :(

But yay to the tickets :dance:

52.jpg

Haven't seen the link but on the German show they said that they filmed it themselves and now people and police are trying to find out who she is. Apparently there is a whole facebook group thing going already to get her. :erm:

I think whoever filmed that didn't care about the puppies either :'(

They whined so much :'( And last week they already showed a woman who put a cat into the garbage that wanted to cuddle with her, it wasn't even hers :(

But yay to the tickets :dance:

52.jpg

When I used to go horse riding, I spotted someone whipping the horse they were riding really badly. I was really calm about it, got off the horse I was riding, walked up to them and said "Hey, I just found something, can you come and look."

They got off the horse, I rammed her against a tree and I beat the shit out of her with her own whip. "How do YOU like it?" I kept shouting.

Took three people to drag me off of the bitch.

Horse was fine and she got banned from the riding club, whips weren't allowed and the real owner of the horse pressed charges against her for mistreating Dusty. I got away with it because strangely enough, there were no witnesses.

I won't tolerate animal cruelty if I can do something to stop it. Sadly, seeing it on the net, those poor baby dogs are long gone. This is what upsets me more, the fact that it's gone, beyond anyone's control.

sp2.jpg

When I used to go horse riding, I spotted someone whipping the horse they were riding really badly. I was really calm about it, got off the horse I was riding, walked up to them and said "Hey, I just found something, can you come and look."

They got off the horse, I rammed her against a tree and I beat the shit out of her with her own whip. "How do YOU like it?" I kept shouting.

Took three people to drag me off of the bitch.

Horse was fine and she got banned from the riding club, whips weren't allowed and the real owner of the horse pressed charges against her for mistreating Dusty. I got away with it because strangely enough, there were no witnesses.

I won't tolerate animal cruelty if I can do something to stop it. Sadly, seeing it on the net, those poor baby dogs are long gone. This is what upsets me more, the fact that it's gone, beyond anyone's control.

sp2.jpg

:supersad: That bitch deserved it! I can't believe people do that :( I love horses, how could anybody harm them :mad:

Good thing you didn't get in trouble though :erm:

Yeah, too late for the puppies :(

:supersad: That bitch deserved it! I can't believe people do that :( I love horses, how could anybody harm them :mad:

Good thing you didn't get in trouble though :erm:

Yeah, too late for the puppies :(

My mum's cat is a rescue cat, and I mean, proper rescued. Owner was going to have her put down and she was heavily pregnant. Mum said, "I'll take her" Owner said, "Take her." So mum put her in a cat carry and brought her 100 miles south to where my mum lives.

My Neelix is one of her kittens, he looks like a clone of his mum, I took the sickly runt because I knew no one else would want him. Vet says he only has a half life, he's always ill but I make him feel loved every day. Spike was bought (along with his sister Crystal) from a neighbour. Sadly, Crystal was killed by a twat of a driver before her first birthday. :(

All the other kittens were found good homes and mum is in contact with them all.

snortgigglehahagasplaug.jpg

My mum's cat is a rescue cat, and I mean, proper rescued. Owner was going to have her put down and she was heavily pregnant. Mum said, "I'll take her" Owner said, "Take her." So mum put her in a cat carry and brought her 100 miles south to where my mum lives.

My Neelix is one of her kittens, he looks like a clone of his mum, I took the sickly runt because I knew no one else would want him. Vet says he only has a half life, he's always ill but I make him feel loved every day. Spike was bought (along with his sister Crystal) from a neighbour. Sadly, Crystal was killed by a twat of a driver before her first birthday. :(

All the other kittens were found good homes and mum is in contact with them all.

That is so nice of her :happy:

Sad that Neelix is sick though :supersad: But at least he has a good home! :yesey:

So many cats dye by car accidents :noey: So sad...a few of my friends' cat died that way too.

633e9e8f-0f08-40e7-9c2e-25764c331cb.jpg

Dom looks good in these pics :happy:

I love movies :ninja:

I've not seen any of her movies, seen nearly all her mum's though.

I like Goldie, she's an Elephrend like me.

She collects Teapots and loves elephants, I once stayed up late one night to watch Clive Anderson because she was going to be on there, and he gave her a teapot the shape of an elephant.

Anyone that loves elephants as much as I do is an OK human being! :yesey:

023.jpg

Already done it, scroll up a bit. :)

01rockdanstoussesetats3006019a.jpg

Just seen 'em. Muchly improved. :happy: You were right about what you said before. She's attractive and a good actress, I've seen a few of her films. But this is Muse messageboards not Muse Wags.

Edit: My bloody laptop wont charge properly cos the powercable must have a loose wire or something. One minute it's charging, the next, laptop has turned itself off cos the cable has lost it's connection :indiff:

Edited by Artemis86

I'm sorry but I just want to remind the multiquote button because I saw that there were like 3 or more consecutive posts back from some of you ;)

:phu: I was pure before I started posting here.

What are we gonna do during the "non-wembly" party? :awesome:

Muse_a_Arras_22.jpg

We all were *sigh*

Perv and tell jokes :yesey:

And whatever comes to mind :p

Edited by pluginstarlight

Right, I'm off for a bit.

Got vids to upload, a messageboard to fix (FDT did a Matt on their site) and gigs to arrange transport for.

Bloody lads have gone and booked themselves either side of the 11th so original plans have gone out the window for Logan and Alby.

It was meant to be easy, travel up to london on the 10th together, go to the gig 11th, go home on the night of the 12th.

I'm still doing that, but they've got a gig on the 10th, then get up early 11th to get to London, then go back home after muse gig, get up early on the 12th and do another gig. They're insane!!!!

11.jpg

Catch you all later. (hugs)