:LOL: kind of starting to wonder what Im actually doing spending loads of money to be in africa, spending most of today on the internet :facepalm:

I hear dom has a hot-tub backstage at reading last weekend....now that would have been on fun PDT party :yesey:

so everyone has changed there tickets on here :LOL: anyone have G/F on here for the friday?

3893973688_7006e3cff1_b.jpg

Edited by Cheersaholic

:LOL: kind of starting to wonder what Im actually doing spending loads of money to be in africa, spending most of today on the internet :facepalm:

I hear dom has a hot-tub backstage at reading last weekend....now that would have been on fun PDT party :yesey:

so everyone has changed there tickets on here :LOL: anyone have G/F on her for the friday?

3893973688_7006e3cff1_b.jpg

how come you heard that in Africa and I didn't? :LOL: :LOL:

Well, I don't :chuckle:

87317a70-7e13-4c20-a3d7-dcc0831f61a.jpg

or maybe dom is my long lost brother :chuckle: really im spying on you lot :p

:supersad: I'll find a friend in a security guy, I never fail to chat them up :):LOL:

eden2006_04.jpg

Can I go out with your brother then? :awesome:

I didn't hear anything about a hot tub :(

I actually can't complain, all my friends have the same gate as me :LOL:

:D Glad to hear things are getting better, have you been listening to the Arctic Monkeys? :chuckle:

Well, I've been listening to quite a lot of stuff. Yes, Arctic Monkeys as well. :D

Edit: Those shoes again :fear:

Those shoes need to burn. :noey:

That's not Matt's ass :ninja:

Girls, listen to Stef, only a true PMTer recognizes his bum. :yesey::p

56258769-8d8b5373c1e391e3d12b64eaf92ddc26.4b49bccd-full.jpg

Oh my god, this still makes me :LOL:

Those shoes need to burn. :noey:

Girls, listen to Stef, only a true PMTer recognizes his bum. :yesey::p

56258769-8d8b5373c1e391e3d12b64eaf92ddc26.4b49bccd-full.jpg

Oh my god, this still makes me :LOL:

They do :fear:

:$ Well, I knew that I couldn't be him because it looks like blue jeans and Matt never wears those and I also saw pics of him from that night :chuckle:

Hi sorry i havn't been here much....

Working full time takes its toll :rolleyes:

So sleepy recently!

Anyway muse in 3 days! :awesome:

Congrats to you then! :p arty:. Time of celebration :awes ome:.

Job? And what do you do then, if I can ask?.

Hope so, but most likely he threw it away to the trash .

Thank you!

I made a huge celebration i went shopping on Saturday i sepnt so much money on new stuff it was amazing haha!

And i am a admin assistant. Beasically bottem end job but i am hoping to work my way up to the top :happy:

I am sure he didn't throw it away... He maybe sleeping with it instead ;)

im seeing muse in 3 days time :dance:

ME TOO!!!!! CAN'T WAITTTTT!!! :awesome:

Haven't seen the link but on the German show they said that they filmed it themselves and now people and police are trying to find out who she is. Apparently there is a whole facebook group thing going already to get her. :erm:

I think whoever filmed that didn't care about the puppies either :'(

They whined so much :'( And last week they already showed a woman who put a cat into the garbage that wanted to cuddle with her, it wasn't even hers :(

I havn't heard about that puppie story till now... And i feel sick. Who ever did that needs to be thrown off the bridge and drowned herself the sick woman!!! And i am very glad i didn't see the puppies or anything i would have been haunted and cried so much...

And i heard about that cat... Poor cat... All it wanted was a nice stroke!!! The nasty woman! How would she like it if she wanted attention and she got thrown in the bin?! Some people out there are just sick. This is why i never watch the news too depressing for me i just end up in tears...

But this is Muse messageboards not Muse Wags.

Quoted for the truth. :yesey:

I agree with that too much for words.

And i thought they weren't allowed anyway because it's a member of the band's girlfriend which i thought wasn't allowed to be posted on here? :erm: Unless they are together of course... But either way i don't like to see MuseWags.

LMK-006905.jpg

When I used to go horse riding, I spotted someone whipping the horse they were riding really badly. I was really calm about it, got off the horse I was riding, walked up to them and said "Hey, I just found something, can you come and look."

They got off the horse, I rammed her against a tree and I beat the shit out of her with her own whip. "How do YOU like it?" I kept shouting.

Took three people to drag me off of the bitch.

Horse was fine and she got banned from the riding club, whips weren't allowed and the real owner of the horse pressed charges against her for mistreating Dusty. I got away with it because strangely enough, there were no witnesses.

I won't tolerate animal cruelty if I can do something to stop it. Sadly, seeing it on the net, those poor baby dogs are long gone. This is what upsets me more, the fact that it's gone, beyond anyone's control.

sp2.jpg

she totally deserved that, i too love horses i have two of my own and i love them to bits and it breaks my heart hearing about all these animal creulity cases, there is just no need to hurt defenseless animals that have done no worng :noey:

aaaa0210.jpg

aaaa0510.jpg

Someone's arse............^^^

aaaa0310.jpg

is it me or does it look like he has had a hair cut?

ME TOO!!!!! CAN'T WAITTTTT!!! :awesome:

LMK-006905.jpg

:dance::dance::dance:

IMG_8159_a_23208c.jpg

dont look at me like that matt :$

Hi sorry i havn't been here much....

Working full time takes its toll :rolleyes:

So sleepy recently!

Anyway muse in 3 days! :awesome:

I havn't heard about that puppie story till now... And i feel sick. Who ever did that needs to be thrown off the bridge and drowned herself the sick woman!!! And i am very glad i didn't see the puppies or anything i would have been haunted and cried so much...

And i heard about that cat... Poor cat... All it wanted was a nice stroke!!! The nasty woman! How would she like it if she wanted attention and she got thrown in the bin?! Some people out there are just sick. This is why i never watch the news too depressing for me i just end up in tears...

I can imagine :erm:

:dance: I am already watching that Manchester webcam where they're building the stage right now :LOL:

It was just so sad, don't google it then :noey: people need to pay for that. Unfortunately the laws for hurting or killing animals are a joke, at least here they are :fear:

76221640-d36c662a7b51f421ddf2e4e6b9.jpg